I'm bored game

mrsclairecarter

Good luck with your move - hope it all goes well :D

Moving isn't fun, poor amber

aww thank you everyone, you're right it isn't fun (and we haven't even moved yet, hehe) but hopefully it will go ok and I'm looking forward to getting it out of the way, because by then it will be coming up for Collectormania! wooo, can't wait! :yoda: The thought of Collectormania's the only thing keeping me practically alive at the moment, lol :D all this hard work packing and washing up and that knackers ya, lol.

x

Hehe :yoda: There's one good thing about the move so far, which is I'm near a train station, so it's easier to get to London for LFACC, that's all I know about the area so far...and that there's a cinema near-by, lol. Don't know anyone there though, lol

x

:jason: One more day til Atlantis starts.

cool

Hehe :chair: There's one good thing about the move so far, which is I'm near a train station, so it's easier to get to London for LFACC, that's all I know about the area so far...and that there's a cinema near-by, lol. Don't know anyone there though, lol

x

there's an outlet shopping centre in Spalding http://www.springfieldsshopping.co.uk/ some of my colleagues at the hospital say it's a nice place to shop?

Edited by Dai-X