Saturday

Firstly got there way too early. I was going by the experience of Collectormania. So i though, yep get there nice and early to get queue tickets etc. Big mistake!

But the fortunate thing about getting there early is that I had the opportunity to have a good long chat with Jimmy, Lee and Spike off of 911 - blinding, fantastic guys, you couldnt ask for nice blokes.

Bradley and Dane were great too, although had rather large bags under the eyes fromthe night before. J and Scott from Five were very polite, but Ritchie, the less said about him the better!! he was ok!

So guys, great job on the first Music Mania, whens the next one??? :D

Why what was ritchie like? he was always the good looking one! and scott lol, shame i couldnt make it wnated to meet lee from 911, not fussed about bradly from sclub even tho i was a HUGE sclub fan...

please some1 post pics :)

all i can say is that richie was lovely! but he is very shy. he doesnt like to be left on his own, and he dosent like to talk alot!!! but he is a great guy, bare that in mind! oh and he's a lil cheeky, when you can get him to talk (so funny)!

xxx frenchi / harri

Edited by freakie_frenchi