Freema/martha

fugaziuk

does anyone know where i can get a geniune freema autograph??

On another note i read an interview with her the other week- where she said she used to attend scifi cons in london! Hopefully now her role has been scaled down somewhat she may appear at an sms event.

does anyone know where i can get a geniune freema autograph??

Try MSPG - if they don't have one themselves, they can point you towards other trustworthy autograph dealers.

On another note i read an interview with her the other week- where she said she used to attend scifi cons in london! Hopefully now her role has been scaled down somewhat she may appear at an sms event.

Hopefully. Rather ironically, I've come to strongly suspect that both Freema and Billie have been attendees in the past at shows I've run. I know Russell T. and Paul Cornell were.

thanks for the tips. dunno about fanmail nnow as she won't be in much of the new series or so im lead to believe.

:SPOILER WARNING FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW OF FREEMAS FUTURE:

Dont worry, she's returning to the show partway through and she's also going to be in episodes of torchwood(which are being filmed right now in the same studios they film dr who in) so she's still heavily involved with BBC Wales :YAHOO:

Edited by JacknDaniel