Lawrence Makoare!

oooh

i have just got back from holland (yest, i went with my school) and we were watching videos on the coach back. i fell asleep (yes, this story does have a point) and when i woke up i shouted "LAWRENCE" really loudly and woke up nicola who was next to me. whooooo, the kindly ppl had put on die another day, i was so happy. i wasnt expecting it either cos i hadnt seen it before, so i was happy....until he died....darn, but i did see him in the background later on in the movie. is that a mistake?

well anyhoo, for some reason i only met lawrence once but i kept meeting sala, cos hes kl and funny. he was our friend...that we had fun arguments with, about lollies and lollipops, etc etc. (katie, have u got the pics from ur phone that he took of himself???) :D hi sala! heh heh, o btw, wot script was he reading on sunday? thats been bugging me

(cld ne1 tell me the dates for c5, i've misplaced the flyer and i cant find them anywhere! i need to know them now!!!)

Yups those photos he took of himself are still on my phone lol, Silly man, gotta love him. Hey Sala *waves*

Lawrence, if you read this Thank you so much for giving my those autographs when i was all upset about my camera, your such a sweetheart, and ill never forget how sweet you were. Ill def come up and have a chat with you at c5 if you come :blink: