tickets and shipping

heres a question of the day

they ship tickets a month -2 weeks in advance..

my question is..since i have not yet moved ot ireland..what address should i put

should i put my address here in canada and hten change it? or should i put an address of an aquaintence in ireland?

i want to order my ticket..lol

heres a question of the day

they ship tickets a month -2 weeks in advance..

my question is..since i have not yet moved ot ireland..what address should i put

should i put my address here in canada and hten change it? or should i put an address of an aquaintence in ireland?

i want to order my ticket..lol

As I run the shop and have to address ALL the envelopes, I would suggest you put down an alternative shipping address where you know you'll be able to pick up the tickets from.

If you put your original address down, then have to change it - that would mean I would then have to try and find your original order and re-address it. No mean feat, especially when I'm having to look through 100's of envelopes!

WOOHOOI BOOKED MY TICKETS

I did use my friends address

but i gotta say (cuz im worried..lmao i did this lastnight too for orlando blooms play)

that when i put N/A in the postal box space..its cuz ireland (or at least the part i going to) dosent ahve a postal code.

:smile:

Edited by super_princess