LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Christopher Malcolm

• Moderators

I've juest heard somewhere that Christopher isn't attending :thumbup:

Christopher will be attending LFACC on the Saturday. Someone got in touch with him weeks ago and he said he hadn't finished negotiating his terms, which at the time was true. We were always sure we would come to an agreement with him, as he had agreed to attend in principle and there were only minor details to sort out. Unfortunately the person he spoke to has decided to spread a rumour that Chris is not attending at all. This is nonsense. The details of his appearance have now been sorted out, he has agreed all terms and said he will be there. As of last week this was true and since then he has been on holiday so no-one has spoken to him. He will be there.

Incidentally, someone has started the same rumour over Al Lampert, but I spoke to him yesterday and he is also planning to attend as agreed. In fact we are now hoping to have him attend both days.

There are always people willing to spread this kind of rumour. I don't know what motivates them, but it is annoying in the extreme. Everyone thinks they know better, but the fact is that unless you see something confirmed on here by myself, Jason or another person directly involved with Showmasters, you really shouldn't believe a word of it, much less spread it.

Graham

Edited by swsigsuk