Park & Ride For MK shopping centre

zebredy

My friends and I are coming down on the Sunday, she checked the times for the bus at the park and ride, and it showed the first bus as being at 10:30

Some reason I phoned up to check if this was right, the women on the other end of the phone, said I" think its actually closed on Sunday, no wait the first bus is 11 I think"..

My friend then checked the park and ride site out again where it told you the bus times and it showed it was closed on Sunday. Think this is due to some work going on round that area.

Pritty sure it is gona be closed on Sunday but A ) I thought I would inform people of this and B ) wanted to check if anyone else on here had heard this cause I don't want to be giving out faulse information...

Sorry if this has already been posted.

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

I would like to know what is actually going on down where the park and ride is, cause it was a bit fage them saying to me that some sorta work was going on...

Anyone know whats going on down at the park and ride for them to close it for the day?

:YAHOO:

LLAP :D

Just to let you all know, that due to the refurbishment of the park & ride site, there is no car parking facilities there, although the park & ride bus(service 200) still calls there.

Cool thanks. Though that doesnt help me and my friends much....

:YAHOO:

LLAP :YAHOO: