You spelt NCIS wrong on your section

ElfLord_McGeekle

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board and I'm such a big fan of forensic science and computer science. CSI is a pretty cool show, but I am slightly biased to my own work place myself. :P

It would be cool if they had some guests at the convention, I would have loads of questions to ask them. But I feel that my friend would stump them completely with her knowledge, lol

Has anyone met any of the cast before? I would love to hear about it!

Hope to hear from peeps soon :D

McG

hey! welcome newbie! do make yourself at home and post on all the other fun places within this section, tell us a bit about yourself and everything!

some of us have met a few of the characters at another event; conventions are more the things we are hoping SM will run (see pinned topic at the top of the page :YAHOO:) but I'm still hoping Jason (SM) will get us guests for the events, one day!

anyways I've met Archie, Wallace Langham (Hodges) and David (coroner) and Botti Bliss (Maxine Valera from CSI Miami) so far! and would love to meet Marg and Gary the most from CSI and possibly Eric! :thumbup: so come on SM, PLEASE get someone, ANY of the main cast for CM! :YAHOO:

Luv sah xx

Yo dudr!

Nice to see someone new frequenting such a glorious place as this here board.

I'm not as frequent with my posting as I'd like but I do try! It doesn't help that I live in the definition of 'the middle of no where'. Though in theory I do live 'somewhere' so it isn't technically 'nowhere'. But I digress!

My dream would be to meet Billy Petersen, I would love to meet him. Talk to him about his work in Forensics in the US.

Also I would like to meet some of the writers and creators of the show, maybe talk them into writing a CSI:UK... or if you want to be picky SOCO:UK.... :chair:

Again, hello and welcome, and sick around :chair: