Just a few questions to Andrea and Jason!

1) When you say you get 2 randomly allocated autographs with the £70 ticket, does this mean you are simply handed pre-signed autographs or does it mean you get to meet the guest and have the autograph personalised? The same question goes to the more expensive tickets (1 autograph from each guest) - would we get to actually meet the guest signing, with the possibility of personalisation or would the autographs be pre-signed?

2) For people paying for the £70 ticket who get 2 autographs, will attendees be able to meet the other guests and purchase autographs from them or would that not be guaranteed?

I think the answers to these 2 questions would be the deciding factor in a lot of people's decisions over whether they go to the event or what type of ticket they get! That's the case for me anyway...

Cheers guys! :firedevil:

• Showmasters Admin

I think both you questions are answered in the Costs thread

1: I was 99% sure that as with all SM events the autographs will be in person. But the statement "Priority queuing for autographs." under the gold pass info confirms it for me.

2: At the end of the SM post in the Cost thread is the below statement. So yes, but no guarantees, as with meeting any guest at the SM event. AKA If you get there at 2pm don't expect to get a Viggo autograph.

peopel that want to buy a regular pass but want buy ,photo ops,autographs,or the saturday banquet, will be able to as long as thea do not run out

I think both you questions are answered in the Costs thread

1: I was 99% sure that as with all SM events the autographs will be in person. But the statement "Priority queuing for autographs." under the gold pass info confirms it for me.

2: At the end of the SM post in the Cost thread is the below statement. So yes, but no guarantees, as with meeting any guest at the SM event. AKA If you get there at 2pm don't expect to get a Viggo autograph.

peopel that want to buy a regular pass but want buy ,photo ops,autographs,or the saturday banquet, will be able to as long as thea do not run out

Ok cheers mate. All the info sent my brain into meltdown so I needed it spelt out for me...

:firedevil: