WWE Wrestlers Released

DavidB

• Moderators
World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Gangrel (David Heath) and the tag team Gymini (Mike and Todd Shane). WWE wishes all three talents the best in their future endeavors.

Well, Gymini hadn't been used much, and to be honest I didn't even know Gangrel was still there so no big loss :unsure:

*EDIT*

And more ...

Tony Mamaluke

Extremist Tony Mamaluke earned his greatest achievements in the original ECW, capturing the ECW World Tag Team Championship. Alongside his fellow Paesan Little Guido and ECW Diva Trinity, Mamaluke competed with new breed Extremists as a member of the Full Blooded Italians.

The Bashams (Danny and Doug)

As two-time WWE Tag Team Champions, the Bashams were at one-time regular competitors in SmackDown’s Tag Team division. An appearance at WrestleMania XX, and an extensive role as part of JBL’s Cabinet remain as highlights of this veteran tag team’s career.

Al Snow

ECW Original and former WWE Hardcore Champion Al Snow – along with his unique ally, Head – became a fan favorite with his unorthodox antics in the late 1990s. Snow is also known for his training of sports-entertainment hopefuls in WWE Tough Enough. While he will no longer compete in the ring, he will continue in his duties as a trainer.

*EDIT*

And ...

Jazz

An ECW original, Jazz left her mark on the WWE’s Women’s Division. A former champion, her biggest win came at WrestleMania X8, where she defeated Trish Stratus and Lita to retain her title.

Rodney Mack

Rodney Mack’s most recent tenure with WWE was spent as a mentor to the Superstars of tomorrow. A veteran of the squared circle, Mack assisted in the development of the careers of several young members of the ECW roster.

*EDIT*

OK Vince is obviously having a bad day ...

Sylvester Terkay

A decorated Mixed Martial Arts fighter and three-time All-American, the man-bear Sylvester Terkay is the 1993 NCAA Division I National Heavyweight Champion. While in WWE, Terkay registered several notable victories.

Edited by DavidB

Well, I've got to say the only one I'm really surprised about is Sylvester Terkay as they still have him on TV in matches. I'm surprised the Bashams lasted as long as they did and I didn't even know Gangrel, Jazz and Rodney Mack were still with ECW.

At least they are keeping Al Snow on as a trainer.

• Moderators

And the last one for now ...

Christopher W. Anderson

The rugged southpaw Christopher W. Anderson found his greatest successes in the original ECW before he returned with the new breed this past summer.

I agree that most aren't surprisingly other than Terkay, I thought he'd get more of a chance but oh well. None of them are really any great loss. They were either not used, or people didn't even know they were still there lol

• Moderators

And today ...

Tatanka

Tatanka is an accomplished veteran of the squared circle. The Native American made a splash upon his entrance to the WWE in the early 90’s, remaining undefeated for over a year while participating in some of sports-entertainments biggest events. His latest run on SmackDown capped a courageous and unlikely comeback to the ring.

• Moderators

One more ..

Bill DeMott

DeMott was the head trainer of up-and-coming WWE talent at Deep South Wrestling in Atlanta, one of WWE’s developmental territories. DeMott was a ring veteran who was a Superstar in WCW and WWE. He has held the United States Championship on two occasions, and also is one of the largest Superstars to ever use the Moonsault in his matches. WWE fans who watched WWE Tough Enough will remember DeMott as the no-nonsense trainer who helped to make the show a smash hit.