SG-1 DVD movies!

Daniel_Jackson

Once again thanks to gateworld.

It has been anounced that there will be two direct to DVD movies with the first one starting in april this year.

the first one is called Stargate: The Ark of Truth

the second being Stargate: Continuum (Sounds like something out of star trek)

I wount be mean and post spoliers here but you can read the story lines at the following link

Gateworld

There has also been talk of them aproaching Richard Dean Anderson for a apeerance in them but nothing comfirmed yet.

I got to meet RDA in November and I think someone asked him then if he had been approached about the movies and he said he hadnt yet but he was sure he would be getting a call sooner or later.

Yes I heard that, come to think of it, that was while Amanda was telling us that she had been asked to star in the movies, which to me did not need saying as she was in SG-1 up till the end, so unlike RDA was still an active part of the team, it would be stupid (in my opinion) to have an SG-1 movie without a main SG-1 team member.....

But saying that I would have to agree that if RDA were to star in the SG-1 movies then sales of the dvd's would most likly go up.... RDA made SG-1 what it is today he was the main reason a lot of my friends started to watch the series, especially people like me who were RDA or Macgyver fans before SG came along....

:(

LLAP :borg: