stars of the screen

indio

Well autographica has always focussed on space guests but have had top screen legends before at all past shows. This lineup to me is pretty poor for film fans as there is just not much there especially if you are not a Bond fan. The event is pretty much now solely aimed at Bond and Space collectors which is a shame as there are so many names out there which would be possible for an event of this type, Indio with just over a month to go until the event takes place I would not hold out too much hope for guests of the "quality" you expect, as there has been 8 months since the last show (which to be appeared to be a throw together event) which has been plenty of time to put something together.

PS: Please only reply to this message if you are a paying customer of autographica or a show organiser, showmaster supporters (which I include myself in) who do not regulary attend this event please do not reply with the usual garb!

Disclaimer: This event was in no way an attack on showmasters and Autographica just simply a reply to the comments made by Indio.

• Showmasters Admin

As usual we are not done yet !

Don't forget... WE STILL GET GUESTS UP TO THE DAY BEFORE

Please, we go through this every time and a lot of guests will not agree to attend until much closer to the event. This applies to all our shows.

We are still working on many guests right now, and will be right up until the the start of the show

Jason

PS: Please only reply to this message if you are a paying customer of autographica or a show organiser, showmaster supporters (which I include myself in) who do not regulary attend this event please do not reply with the usual garb!
But it wasnt you who started this thread :blink: