DID ANY1 MEET..........

kim

jade.jpg

This is a pic of my first meeting of Elijah!!!! I was talking bout what i was gonna say then i turned round saw him and froze!!! He said, "are you ok?" and i just burst into tears! The first thing he did was get up and hug me and he was saying stuff like, "dont cry","im just the same as you really" and he even complimented what i was wearing!!!!! Then he posed for this pic and continued to hug me and signed my photo!!!! I didnt say a single word to him the whole time and i only just managed blurt out to dom that i loved him befor breakin down in front of him too!!!!!!!! I must be the worlds most emotional fan!!!!! :D:D:D:angel:

I met him twice...What a great guy! He was ALOT nicer than I thought he was...I just assumed (Shame on me!) That he would be a lil bit moody maybe but he was just a star! Nothing but good things to say about him..

Im gettin me photos back tomoro :angel:

I met him twice too!!!! I met dom twice and andy twice and sean and laurence once!!!! I will post more pics tomorrow at about 5.30-6.00pm and theres 2 AMAZING ones: me and lijah with arms wrapped around each other( me crying) and when dom actually came round the table and put BOTH arms around me and stuck his tung out at the camera!!!!!!!!!(me crying again)!!!!!!

x Nienna x

p.s.

Im SO sorry if it sounds like im boasting, but i just had such a great time and im soooooo happy and i just wanted to share that with you guys!!!!!*starts crying in happiness at the memories and sadness that its all over for another 6-7 months* lol!!!!! :D:D:angel::D:D:D

I got to meet him yesterday, was at about 5.15 when they were rushing through people, I give him the litho to be signed and I had been told that there were no more photos be allowed but i asked Elijah quickly and he said yea so I have a photo with him, I feel really lucky as im sure alot of other people didnt get a photo and I feel that having a photo with the guest is more important than the autograph.

He sounds so sweet and like such a nice guy! I really wish I'd got to meet him now. Ah well, maybe some other time. I was quite pleased to get a photo with Sean Astin even though I didn't actually get to 'meet' him and get stuff signed :)

If i had to burn the autograph or the photo it'd be an easy choice. i would have paid £20 just to have the photo. :lol:

A photo was the highlight of all *fans* days..I was just sooooo Happy that I got one on |Monday cos I didnt get one on Sun...Hope it comes out nicely!

I couldn't even get a picture of just him let alone with him. I was really dissapointed all i said and he said was hello... not goodbye or nothing i just got moved on. Im so upset and angry.. some people can get pics and some cant. It's not fair