Monday morning - Elijah queue

LOTR Fan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLANCEY!!!! Yes it was me and George who gave you the 'spawn of Gimli' section of your fab name dear! You are a part of the fellowship of the trollys...you have to have a fitting name! Just as i am Frodo the trolly bearer :D:D

Wheres my gardner got to???

Nic xxx

btw why cant i see those pictues li (wolfi3)?

U cant c the first lot - but u c the second - u shud av em on ur PC neways! Numbers 0014 n 0015 I think.

Magik - were we (me n ali) ever part of the fellowship of the trollies? Just curios - not pushing my way in or netin :huh:

:blink: ookay so me not been here in a while soo...

Hey Nat!! *waves lots*

Nic are we appart the madness as usual or not?

LOTR fan I still dnt have your msn..but mines Noclue4aname@hotmail.com

and the link to all the pics which are uploaded..do yall want it?

and thanks for the compliments...I'll pay you later :P

Well at the moment we only have 3 finalised members. It originated from the induction days at college you see when the evil trolly me n george had to handle down to the huts came into being. I was then made the trolly bearer in the lord of the trollies. George was my helper and gardner, sam. We made Nat Clancey spawn of Gimli cus she is very Gimli like in her personality grrr. Then we have the two huts and return of the planners to come!!!

Nic xxx

Well at the moment we only have 3 finalised members. It originated from the induction days at college you see when the evil trolly me n george had to handle down to the huts came into being. I was then made the trolly bearer in the lord of the trollies. George was my helper and gardner, sam. We made Nat Clancey spawn of Gimli cus she is very Gimli like in her personality grrr. Then we have the two huts and return of the planners to come!!!

Nic xxx

so can we take part then?

Hey Nic, Trolley Bearer is gonna b even more ace wiv 2 cameras (Im gettin one wen im 18 member!!) Wow, we cud be famous 1 day!!!

We need to write the goddamn film first 2!!!

O yea, ne of u guys up 2 doin sum Jackassy stuff!!

Goddamn conifers, y did I jump into them wen I kno they bring me out in a rash!!! :firedevil:

I want my Milton Keynes family back!!!!

Clancy-spawn-of-Gimli

aka Nat

aka Purplehobbit :wub:

We will ave to boss da others around tho, u kno, wiv being ginger and all, Lol!!! :firedevil:

WE MUST WRITE THE GODDAMN SCRIPT ASAP!!! :blush:

Our film is gonna kick ass!!!!

Recon we can get Little Billy, LCG or Rolf involved?!

We're gonna b famous (keep chanting it!!)

Later me dear! :lol:

We have to have them singing some Darkness song too!!!! Wot bout a cut to Rivendell n the elves are singing I will survive, or a cut at Helms Deep n the Orcs come up to it singing YMCA n doin the dance to go wiv it??!!!

Laters dudes, theres geology to be dun (big woop!!), wot u say eh jon?!

:P