Vernon Wells....

hnhismyname

I had the pleasure of being one of the pit-bosses on Saturday with vernon & clayton in my section and it was a fantastic day with these guys.....everytime I came round to check on them they had me in stitches!

So did Hannah :smile:

Regards

Jeff :D

I had the pleasure of being one of the pit-bosses on Saturday with vernon & clayton in my section and it was a fantastic day with these guys.....everytime I came round to check on them they had me in stitches!

So did Hannah :huh:

Regards

Jeff :P

Did i???? hehe

Was fantastic!!! Love showmasters!!!

I am just wondering if anyone saw Vernon Wells on Sat or Sun?

I was sitting with him on sat and he was hillarious! Kept messing around.

Anyone got any photos?

Hannah xx

Hi Hannah. I saw you on the day in question and because you were laughing so much, you didn't tell me what "porch monkey" meant. Well babes, what dose it mean? :dance:

Sorry no photo's only the one i've got is of me & him on Friday when i first met him. I wish i had he was off his trolly by Sunday. He was nuts. And you! i thought you were going to pee yourself you were laughing that much. I asked him what he'd done after Commardo he's reply was "Do you whatch don't read, mods please delete?". :drunk:

For me he was one of the highlights of C10 LONG LIVE VERNON WELLS. :P

Brian xx

I cant remember the porch monkey bit. was this on sat? Such a blurrr if i was there at the time!

H x

Anyone got any photos?

Hannah xx

Hi Hannah. I saw you on the day in question and because you were laughing so much, you didn't tell me what "porch monkey" meant. Well babes, what dose it mean? :WAVE:

Sorry no photo's only the one i've got is of me & him on Friday when i first met him. I wish i had he was off his trolly by Sunday. He was nuts. And you! i thought you were going to pee yourself you were laughing that much. I asked him what he'd done after Commardo he's reply was "Do you whatch don't read, mods please delete?". :huh:

For me he was one of the highlights of C10 LONG LIVE VERNON WELLS. ;)

Brian xx

I cant remember the porch monkey bit. was this on sat? Such a blurrr if i was there at the time!

H x

Yeah you were there :poki:

you were pa for him and it was Sunday.

you had 2 bit's of paper in front of you one with PORCH MONKEY & another with something to do with don't read, mods please delete.

Both had been writtern by Vernon and you just couldn't stop laughing.

It was almost at the end of the day and i was hang out waiting for the Amber Benson photo's to come back. ;)

Edited by datalore

Anyone got any photos?

Hannah xx

Hi Hannah. I saw you on the day in question and because you were laughing so much, you didn't tell me what "porch monkey" meant. Well babes, what dose it mean? :lol:

Sorry no photo's only the one i've got is of me & him on Friday when i first met him. I wish i had he was off his trolly by Sunday. He was nuts. And you! i thought you were going to pee yourself you were laughing that much. I asked him what he'd done after Commardo he's reply was "Do you whatch don't read, mods please delete?". :D

For me he was one of the highlights of C10 LONG LIVE VERNON WELLS. :P

Brian xx

H x

Yeah you were there :P

you had 2 bit's of paper in front of you one with PORCH MONKEY & another with something to do with don't read, mods please delete.

It was almost at the end of the day and i was hang out waiting for the Amber Benson photo's to come back. :YAHOO:

OOOOOOh thats wasnt me. That was anither Hannah. I was sitting with him on sat.

He he Sorry!

Anyone got any photos?

Hannah xx

Hi Hannah. I saw you on the day in question and because you were laughing so much, you didn't tell me what "porch monkey" meant. Well babes, what dose it mean? :chair:

Sorry no photo's only the one i've got is of me & him on Friday when i first met him. I wish i had he was off his trolly by Sunday. He was nuts. And you! i thought you were going to pee yourself you were laughing that much. I asked him what he'd done after Commardo he's reply was "Do you whatch don't read, mods please delete?". :whistling:

For me he was one of the highlights of C10 LONG LIVE VERNON WELLS. :D

Brian xx

H x

Yeah you were there :thumbup:

It was almost at the end of the day and i was hang out waiting for the Amber Benson photo's to come back. ;)

OOOOOOh thats wasnt me. That was anither Hannah. I was sitting with him on sat.

He he Sorry!

Looks like i've got my Hannah's crossed then. She's from Ilford way.

Well if your at G-MEX i'll see you there ^_^