Doctor Who and the younger generation.

Little.Miss.Vixen

I work in a childrens play area and I see all the cakes that come in for the parties. And I see Doctor Who cakes coming in for 3, 4 and 5 year olds and obviously older. How can Doctor Who be suitable for such a young age like that. I talk to some of these children and they know everything about the show!

Has the show gone to soft?? Is it going to be known as a childrens programme now??

Id love to hear your opinions! :D

It's a good quality programme that grabs the imagination no matter what the age, it's great that the next generation love it. Different ages will enjoy different aspects of the programme I have loved the programme for as long as I can remember and it is one of the reasons I found Showmasters. :D

for me, its a pity it has gone the way it has. i can enjoy it, but tenant's doctor seems like the village idiot to me sometimes - i've ranted in another thread a while ago, so no i won't repeat :YAHOO:

there should, to me, have been a sense of maturity held onto, but hopefully torchwood will fill that gap and be considerably more adult. the press releases so far certainly look good :D

for me, its a pity it has gone the way it has. i can enjoy it, but tenant's doctor seems like the village idiot to me sometimes - i've ranted in another thread a while ago, so no i won't repeat :D

there should, to me, have been a sense of maturity held onto, but hopefully torchwood will fill that gap and be considerably more adult. the press releases so far certainly look good :poki:

Yes I know what you mean. i feel the same way. But as you said maybe Torchwood will fill that space.