the UK garrison chaps

have to say i was more then impressed. what a fabulous group of people.

friendly and entertaining...

darthshaunkate010706.jpg

..and well done to these guys, all dressed up. must've been baking!

i can't see any family resemblance, but the guy with his hand on my shoulder (thats me, by the way. hiiiii!) insisted he was my father. so ok!

way to go! :thumbup:

I think ill agree to diasgree about these geeks. I wasnt to fussed on them (as they had no-one dressed in LOTR costumes), but my husband and kids were really excited, more excited than getting autos

dont know how many pictures he took of these people.

I agree i bet they were hot.

Dont stop Uk Garrison for my familys sake. :thumbup:

UK Garrison is a Star wars based organisation hence the lack of LOTR costumes. I think they do have some other costumers (have seen a ghostbusters one I think) but mainly SW.

Some of the trooper helmets have fans built in so probably not too hot. Bet darth was baking in his leather quilted jumpsuit though.

Would love to join these guys but need to lose few pounds to fit in a stormtrooper costume first.

I think ill agree to diasgree about these geeks. I wasnt to fussed on them (as they had no-one dressed in LOTR costumes), but my husband and kids were really excited, more excited than getting autos

dont know how many pictures he took of these people.

I agree i bet they were hot.

Dont stop Uk Garrison for my familys sake. :headscratch:

Have to say I thought these guys were great.

They kept the queue entertained whilst we waited outside.

They were great inside. They posed for dozens of pics, including one with myself.

They were friendly, funny, and the costumes were first class.

The heat must have been unbearable for them at some points, yet they kept on going, and kept on entertaining.

Well done guys and girls...Really looking forward to seeing you again.

I too though they were really good. Obviously they looked great, but they were funny and entertaining as well. A little bit intimidating, in a good way (if you know what I mean). My nephew (14, star wars OBSESSED, dressed up as Freddy and all the stormtroopers commented in it in one way or another and he felt SO cool. (Which as a 14 year old boy with Asbergers Syndrome, who loves Star Wars and Doctor Who, feeling cool is not something that happens to him very often!). They were great!

I too though they were really good. Obviously they looked great, but they were funny and entertaining as well. A little bit intimidating, in a good way (if you know what I mean). My nephew (14, star wars OBSESSED, dressed up as Freddy and all the stormtroopers commented in it in one way or another and he felt SO cool. (Which as a 14 year old boy with Asbergers Syndrome, who loves Star Wars and Doctor Who, feeling cool is not something that happens to him very often!). They were great!

:) i remeber seeing the freddy costume!! so cool !!

I thought the Stormtropers were terrific. At one point there were a few around my table, & one of them while browsing thru one of my art folders remarked ( in his best stormtrooper voice) 'outstanding work Staz', absolutely the highlight of my weekend. :gorgeous:

I thought the Stormtropers were terrific. At one point there were a few around my table, & one of them while browsing thru one of my art folders remarked ( in his best stormtrooper voice) 'outstanding work Staz', absolutely the highlight of my weekend. :(

wow thats so great!