Have u booked your Elijah photo tickets?

Charisma

Tickets  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Have u booked your Elijah photo ticket

• Yes
    • Not Yet
    • Not having one

next film is supposed to be about spock/kirk meetin at the academy - which, according to the existing timeline, never happened.

there's a good game, starfleet academy, used to love that one... pc only i think, from years ago. take an excelsior class ship, and 6 high-level computer opponents, and you could ram the lot of them with ease! :YAHOO:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... until enterprise.

but yeah, used to be into it - a lot. had the entire fact files collection, i've seen almost every episode... could even speak the odd bit of klingon! :YAHOO:

right now, though, i'm more into stargate. i've missed half of one season, otherwise i've seen the entire thing so far :D

yeah, i did :YAHOO:

everyone moans about him, but he said hi and smiled, more than i'd expected. hell, i'd never even expected him to have an open queue! :D

stargate... the most 'normal' charachter is jack oneill... he's on roughly the same level as the audience for most of carter's science stuff :lol:

but its fun :D

its tough meeting these people. I have only met a few people

most of them are nice enough. but it is very overwhelming. The biggest one I met was James Marster.

I have heard that some people can be right miseries. WHich I feel is a bit unfair really when their fans travel all that way and pay money for a few mins of their tim ae

but then again you have to take the rough with the smooth and let it go over your head if they are moody

you know I am not even going to bother going to bed now - its pointless.

My cat is looking at me - probably waiting for his breakfast!

hehe, james was lovely, he was sayin about breakin his hand and havin wrote over was it 1,000 or 2,000 autos on monday and never smudgin any! :D:lol:

some are in it for the money, and i can understand why - particularly, say, shatner. look at some of the fans - they get married in trek uniforms. some of it goes above and beyond what can be considered even fanatical, and become obsessive.

i'll lie down shortly after 4, but only because i know i need the sleep, and i might try and get up... ohh... around 10 :D:YAHOO:

its tough meeting these people. I have only met a few people

most of them are nice enough. but it is very overwhelming. The biggest one I met was James Marster.

I have heard that some people can be right miseries. WHich I feel is a bit unfair really when their fans travel all that way and pay money for a few mins of their tim ae

but then again you have to take the rough with the smooth and let it go over your head if they are moody

you know I am not even going to bother going to bed now - its pointless.

My cat is looking at me - probably waiting for his breakfast!

Nathan has a cat too - which apparently looks like mine (don't even ask how we got into that conversation!)