Ordering tickets

Nem

Ok bit of a weird dilemma here

I ordered a saturday and sunday pass about a week ago, all is good

Then I got an email saying nathan fillion photo tickets would be up for sale soon so I thought i would buy one of those as well. Instead of purchasing just a single ticket on its own I figured itd be better to just add it to my current order

So I sent showmasters an email, 2 actually, but still havent gotten a reply. Normally Id be patient and wait for an email to come back but I just remebered that these tickets are only available until tomorrow

Right now Im kinda worried that if they dont check and reply to my email before tomorrow then I wont get a photo ticket. And I cant just order a ticket on its own because if I do then I might get billed for 2 photo tickets if they eventually do add one to my current order :D

soooo what do I do? :D

have they sent you an email to say they recieved your order?

if not, then contact your credit card/bank people, check the statement. if the transaction has not been made, order the ticket seperately.

even if you DO get billed for two tickets, you should be able to return one of them to SM on the day.

(and next time, might be a thought to post into one of the two ticket threads, or the FAQ :D :D )

• Showmasters Admin

Ok bit of a weird dilemma here

I ordered a saturday and sunday pass about a week ago, all is good

Then I got an email saying nathan fillion photo tickets would be up for sale soon so I thought i would buy one of those as well. Instead of purchasing just a single ticket on its own I figured itd be better to just add it to my current order

So I sent showmasters an email, 2 actually, but still havent gotten a reply. Normally Id be patient and wait for an email to come back but I just remebered that these tickets are only available until tomorrow

Right now Im kinda worried that if they dont check and reply to my email before tomorrow then I wont get a photo ticket. And I cant just order a ticket on its own because if I do then I might get billed for 2 photo tickets if they eventually do add one to my current order ^_^

soooo what do I do? :D

If you get no reply by tonight. I'd buy the extra one befor ethe cut off. At least you know you've got it then. Then if you do get billed for 2, bring along the extra ticket and the emails you sent and I'm sure SM will sort out a refund for the extra ticket.