USE OF CAMERAS AND VIDEO CAMERAS

Keeper

So as to avoid people trawling through reams of info, i'm quoting this from the main website.

I've noticed at least one person ask this in the past 24hrs, and I think it needs to be noted for everyone to be fully aware.

PHOTOGRAPHING THE GUESTS/USE OF VIDEO CAMERAS:

We recognise that getting a photo with a guest can be important. Therefore, when you meet the guest to obtain your autograph, there is usually no further charge for taking a photo with them. However, as the day progresses, it does sometimes become necessary to stop photos in order that the guests can get through and meet more people, otherwise there would be fans that would go home not having met them at all.

Please also bear in mind that whilst guests are often willing to pose for photos with fans, there may be reasons why they decline. If this happens please do respect their wishes.

The use of video cameras is permitted in the dealers room, although we would advise asking someone's permission before filming them. All we ask is that you use your discretion and not to film anyone that doesn't want to be filmed (this goes for fans, staff and dealers as well as guests).

Video Cameras are NOT allowed into Guest Talks or screenings. This is for a number of reasons both legal and practical.