24 Guests for C5

DavidSimons

24 is a really great show. But I think 31 guests is too many. Imagine us poor SM people running round all day at C4. :blink:

I mean I want to see all these great people but then I think of all the things we'll have to do. Arrgh. OK. We should have fewer guests at C5. 24 guests. :o

Don't panic, SM will still get 30+ guests for C5. I think the great SM rulers enjoy watching minions like me run round. :lol:

• Moderators

Awww poor Simons lol well if u cant keep the pace up, I know u must have a lack of stamina at ur age n all :blink: lol .. just call for Superdavido i.e. ME! and i'll help ya out! Us Davids have to stick together ya know!!

You're gonna have to excuse my denseness here :vader: But are you on about getting guests form the TV show '24' (with Kiefer Sutherland) for C5? Because if so, i LOVE 24! I have a whole list of suggestions here, but can you just confirm i haven't got the wrong end of the stick first? Heh, cheers.

You're gonna have to excuse my denseness here  But are you on about getting guests form the TV show '24' (with Kiefer Sutherland) for C5? Because if so, i LOVE 24! I have a whole list of suggestions here, but can you just confirm i haven't got the wrong end of the stick first? Heh, cheers.

Maybe this post is some kind of criptic clue.....Lets hope so :o