Competition with Stargate Prizes!

Rowan

Yes, the competition to predict my time in the London Marathon is up! Prizes include some really cool signed pics (different to the ones in my recent auctions) and the more people enter the more chances to win will be added!

Please go to www.justgiving.com/moonrise for information on my fundraising for the Stroke Association and a link to the competition!

It's only open for a couple of days, so don't be slow!

OK, online entries are not going so well as offline, and I want SF fans to have a chance at those SF related prizes so... I'm doing some 'packages':

Half Marathon Package: Pay £13 and get 15 goes

Full Marathon Package: Pay £26, get 30 goes and I will open another prizewinner slot!

Don't miss out folks... this package is only on offer until 6pm BST on Thursday 20th April...

www.justgiving.com/moonrise For information and a link to the competition.

Nearly time for online entires to close... 6pm BST tonight! I'm adding a teddy and a signed postcard of Jr Bourne to the prizes, but don't know if it will be before the close! They are on the list though. I have to go shopping now.

Yesterday I went out to Excel to register and pick up my number for the Marathon. Don't know if I'm scared or exited or what! I'm definitely tired though: haven't been able to sleep properly for a week. And I keep getting odd twinges which I really hope are just nerves...

• 2 weeks later...
Would if I had a way of doing so... but no credit/debit card or PayPal, so I'm sorry. Good luck!

962338[/snapback]

Trialia, should have some more eBay auctions up soon, which can be paid for by cheque....

Anyway... Hi All

Just to let you know I did it! I completed all 26.2 miles of the London Marathon on 23rd April (yes, all on one day... Lol), got my medal and everything!

And yes it hurt. But believe it or not, not as much as the few days after... stiff just doesn't cover it...

I've taken a while to announce it as I was sorting out prizes with the competition winners... results are now up on my justgiving page, and I've left the comp page up so you can look at the remaining prizes, which will be auctioned soon. Still got loads of signed candid pics etc.

Info on why I did it, stuff available, comp result, to sponsor me (yes you still can....): http://www.justgiving.com/moonrise

Thanks everyone who supported me! You are all stars!

Rowan Green