Questions about Creche for C9

Wolfdreamer

Sigh! I had the whole C9 weekend organised . . . babysitter sorted, hotel booked, wish list ready . . . now everything is messed up because my mom can no longer babysit my 7 year old daughter that weekend. Damnit!! :angry: Not her fault of course, but damned bad timming. However, I'm not missing meeting Corey Haim for anything so she will have to come with us. Does anyone know anything about the creche available for C9. Opening times, cost etc. That way, I won't have to drag a 7 year old about all day! :rolleyes:

• Moderators

01908 398 113 is the phone number for the creche if you wanted to talk to someone there and ask any questions :) Hope that helps!

I'm sure someone on here who lives in MK can give you details themselves.

Hi. I work in the creche. We open 10-5.30 on Friday, 9-6 on Sat, 10.30-5 on Sun and 11-5 on Bank Hol Mon. The charge is £3.70 per hour on the friday and £3.90 per hour Sat,Sun and Mon. The maximum stay is 3 hours per day. I hope that helps!

Give me a shout if you have any other questions!

Hi. I work in the creche. We open 10-5.30 on Friday, 9-6 on Sat, 10.30-5 on Sun and 11-5 on Bank Hol Mon. The charge is £3.70 per hour on the friday and £3.90 per hour Sat,Sun and Mon. The maximum stay is 3 hours per day. I hope that helps!

Give me a shout if you have any other questions!

929920[/snapback]

thats better than my reply :rolleyes: you cant get better info than that!!