A Day in the Life of Neville Longbottom

Tippin

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations owned by JK Rowling and publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury. No copyright infringement is intended or to be infered.

Neville Longbottom

07.00am – Forgot to wake up on time and ended up missing breakfast again, I don’t remember how many times that is this week…but it’s a lot! I wonder what day it is…

09.30am – Forgot that was supposed to be getting up and went back to sleep and so was beyond late getting up I think. Forgot which lesson I was going to and got lost on the way there so was even later than I should have been.

11.00am – Forgot that the common room wasn’t in the dungeon and got horrible fright when saw Snape loitering about the portrait, luckily Ginny found me, wonder what she was doing down there, must remember to ask her later

01.00pm – Have the funny feeling I was supposed to be asking somebody something about something that happened earlier today but it’s strange that I can’t remember what. I’ve never done anything like this before…I think. Remembered to eat lunch today, but only coz I got lost on my way back to the Common Room and walked into Great Hall and found everybody eating, it looked like fun so I joined in.

04.00pm – Had erm lessons today, don’t really remember what they were. Am sure I got homework in some of them but I really don’t recall which ones so will leave it for now and hope that it comes back to me at some point.

04.01pm – Really can’t shake the feeling that I’m forgetting something

07.00pm – Found round clear sphere with golden band round it…looks familiar and was in my trunk so must be mine! Don’t remember buying it, but I suppose it could have been a present. Don’t remember what it’s called, but red smoke appeared inside it, which was pretty. Think I’ll keep this to make me happy during potions.

09.30pm – Really tired so decided to go to bed early…only forgot which staircase led to the boys dormitories and ended up walking in on Lavender changing…must remember to tell Ron she screams more like a girl than he does.

11.00pm – Am sure I meant to tell Ron something

01.00am – Woke up and thought had remembered something but it was only a dream