Coming To CollectorMania 9

cms_sa

Well lets see i am coming all the way from South Africa to London just for Collector Mania 9 but the only problem is where to stay, as in coming from SA i wont be bring lots of cash only enough to spend at CM9 so wat is there to do???? help

Firstly where to stay ... well there's plenty of places but please look at Too Talls FAQ thread at the top of the CM9 page.

Things to do:

Cinema

Soccer Match (MK Dons)

Xscape centre (bars restaurants amusements and ski slope)

But there is always the oarty on the Saturday night and bound to be a forum meet up on the Friday in Xscape.

If you say how long you're coming for I might be able to make some other suggestions.

Hope you know that collectormania 9 is in milton keynes not london

894806[/snapback]

yes i know that i went to CM 6 last year so i do know bout it but i mean like i dont know entirely what to do and where to stay on a limited budget

• Showmasters Admin
Hope you know that collectormania 9 is in milton keynes not london

894806[/snapback]

yes i know that i went to CM 6 last year so i do know bout it but i mean like i dont know entirely what to do and where to stay on a limited budget

894826[/snapback]

If you want cheaper accommodation, you should go and post in the Hotel and travel section.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=5

There are normally a number of groups you could join in with. They have 2 or 3 rooms with 4 or 5 people in each and this normally brings the price down to £11-£15 a night.

Just post saying you would like to place in a shared room. Maybe a good idea to have a chat with some of them on-line first. But all the groups I know of are really cool, so you shouldn't have a problem.

These groups will also be going to things like the bowling night on the Friday and the party on the Saturday, so they'll also be good from a social point of view as well.

PS: As feralmoggy pointed out please do look at my FAQ Thread as it does have a lot in there about hotels and what to do in MK.

Edited by Too Tall