Nick Stahl Pics

Kirsty1138

Hey. I was wondering if anyone would have any good Nick pics from the event that you wouldn't mind me putting on my Nick forum.

Any contributions would be appreicated  :D

877126[/snapback]

Just a posed picture of me and him but I look pretty minging to be honest. None on his own I'm afraid. I wish you luck finding some however.

Was it just me, or did Nick Stahl look doped up!? ^_^

878129[/snapback]

Er he was not! The poor guy was sick and still managed to drag his bottom there every day and be pleasant and friendly. He was a great guy to work with, I had a real laugh with him and if taking some tylenol constitutes being doped up then I must have been off my t**ts on tunes B) .

Was it just me, or did Nick Stahl look doped up!? :cylon:

878129[/snapback]

Er he was not! The poor guy was sick and still managed to drag his bottom there every day and be pleasant and friendly. He was a great guy to work with, I had a real laugh with him and if taking some tylenol constitutes being doped up then I must have been off my t**ts on tunes ^_^ .

878153[/snapback]

Dude! Tunes rule! what flavour?

iv got bout 40 photos of him, william had to tear me away lol ^_^

ill have to email em ya or some thing dont know how to post on forum.

877769[/snapback]

Could you email them to me too? I sat with him on Friday and only have one pic, feels slightly disloyal not have an album full lol! Btw my email addy is in my sig, cheers.

iv got bout 40 photos of him, william had to tear me away lol B)

877769[/snapback]

Could you email them to me too? I sat with him on Friday and only have one pic, feels slightly disloyal not have an album full lol! Btw my email addy is in my sig, cheers.

878158[/snapback]

Nick Stahl stalker ^_^

:P

878129[/snapback]

Er he was not! The poor guy was sick and still managed to drag his bottom there every day and be pleasant and friendly. He was a great guy to work with, I had a real laugh with him and if taking some tylenol constitutes being doped up then I must have been off my t**ts on tunes ^_^ .

878153[/snapback]

878154[/snapback]

Cherry, the original and the best. Although today I've gone all mental on the blackcurrant, party!

iv got bout 40 photos of him, william had to tear me away lol B)

877769[/snapback]

878158[/snapback]

Nick Stahl stalker ^_^

:P

878160[/snapback]

Nah, stalking requires way too much effort.

878129[/snapback]

878153[/snapback]

878154[/snapback]

Cherry, the original and the best. Although today I've gone all mental on the blackcurrant, party!

878162[/snapback]

For a while I turned my back on Tunes, it was begining to take over my life and my financial situation was dire - I tried to ween myself of with Halls instead...

Sadly I am weak and pathetic and I think Tunes may take over my life, But the buzz! wow!

878129[/snapback]

Er he was not! The poor guy was sick and still managed to drag his bottom there every day and be pleasant and friendly. He was a great guy to work with, I had a real laugh with him and if taking some tylenol constitutes being doped up then I must have been off my t**ts on tunes :D .

878153[/snapback]

878154[/snapback]

878162[/snapback]

For a while I turned my back on Tunes, it was begining to take over my life and my financial situation was dire - I tried to ween myself of with Halls instead...

Sadly I am weak and pathetic and I think Tunes may take over my life, But the buzz! wow!

878167[/snapback]

Halls is the hard stuff my friend! You must be like the Pete Doherty of menthol eucalyptus abuse. I'll stick to Tunes you can suck 'em in many cafes in Holland.

878129[/snapback]

Er he was not! The poor guy was sick and still managed to drag his bottom there every day and be pleasant and friendly. He was a great guy to work with, I had a real laugh with him and if taking some tylenol constitutes being doped up then I must have been off my t**ts on tunes ;) .

878153[/snapback]

878154[/snapback]

878162[/snapback]

878167[/snapback]

Halls is the hard stuff my friend! You must be like the Pete Doherty of menthol eucalyptus abuse. I'll stick to Tunes you can suck 'em in many cafes in Holland.

878338[/snapback]

I was thinking of going on to Fisherman's friend next but I really should be thinking of my international supermodel boyfriends career - I know he'll just get dragged down into my lifestyle if I don't and he might lose his contract with squeeky clean Calvin Klein underwear...!!!

Damn you eucalyptus!!

Hey. I was wondering if anyone would have any good Nick pics from the event that you wouldn't mind me putting on my Nick forum.

Any contributions would be appreicated  B)

877126[/snapback]

I only got 2 pictures of Nick, but you're more than welcome to have them.

nick029bu.th.jpg nick016fu.th.jpg

Regards,

Barry.

Edited by BarryDon