Looking for lodging advice

Hello All!

Happily I am able to attend this event, but I was wondering if anyone has any advice on where I should look for lodging. I image all of the hotels are booked... I don't mind staying at a B&B or a hostel, but does anyone know of any that are reasonably close to where the convention is being held? I'll be traveling and staying by myself so the closer the better:)

Any and all advice on where to start looking will be most welcome.

Many thanks!

Shannon

Just a cautious note really; if you booked with Premier Lodge over the internet; call them and check your booking; as I booked with them through the net and when I phoned to confirm my booking they couldn't find anything with my name or address, luckily I was able to rebook. It's just to make sure that you are definately booked if you did it through the net. :)

Just a cautious note really; if you booked with Premier Lodge over the internet; call them and check your booking; as I booked with them through the net and when I phoned to confirm my booking they couldn't find anything with my name or address, luckily I was able to rebook. It's just to make sure that you are definately booked if you did it through the net. :)

:D Oh god! Thanks for the advice!! :o Is the Premier Lodge nice though? Which one did you stop at?

ukelijahlover no probs, I probably wouldn't have even phoned them but my comp was wiped so I wanted to make sure they definately had my details; hell I was even put on the newsletter but they couldn't find my booking.

I haven't stayed there before; but from what I have heard both the Lodges are nice.