Stargate SG1

kaea

Hey when is anyone gonna ask for the guys from Stargate SG1 (my apologies if this has already happened but I'll keep going...:blink: ) :D , I wanted to see Michael Shanks/Chris Judge at the last Collectormania (7), but they pulled out coz of work commitments. Im sure that there are many 'Gaters out there who would dearly love to meet Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks and Chris Judge..... the list goes on and on, not to mention the guys in Stargate Atlantis. So COME ON GUYS!!!!! make my first ever trip to a convention something to remember..... (please) :lol: . what do you guys think?.......

SG guys = hell yeah!! unfortunately for us they are still filming when both collectormanias take place so its unlikely any of the main peeps would be at a collectormania which i why im pleased about gmex ;)

sadly Rick doesnt do cons and if he did get announced for an event youd need to camp out a week before to have a chance of meeting him :wub:

Hey ppl im new to these boards *waves*

I was lucky enough to Meet Shanks/Judge on their tour last January, as Michael is one of my idols it was amazing, both were really friendly and hilarious. It is unfortunate that theyre filming Stargate when the cons are on, but the G-Mex is the greatest thing that could happen! As it takes place just before they start filming(if the show is renewd!) Its going to be great to see them again. But im all for getting Amanda, and especially Don S Davis who i think would be great to meet!