Pink Panther reunion

Jedi__Wayne

Burt Kwouk and Herbert Lom together would be good. I think they share the same agent so maybe it could happen.

Burts also good for Bond fans, and Herbert Lom also appeals to collectors of classic British comedies due to The Ladykillers. He's the only surviving member of the main cast of The Ladykillers now. He'll be 88 this month.

Having them together signing, and maybe doing a talk, would be something that I don't think any other show has done.

Herbert Lom, he had a stellar film career long before the Pink panther films, he even had a TV series in the 60's.

859027[/snapback]

Yeah, exactly. Its surprising he's not been at any shows yet as far as I can remember. And having the two of them together would make sense. I think they'd fit in well with the Autographica style of guests and relaxed atmosphere. I think lots of people would want to get both autographs on one item.

Robert Wagner would be a good guest too, he was in The Original Pink Panther movie.

Plus loads of other great TV and movies over the years.

I guess I remember him the most for his role of Jonathan Hart, in Hart to Hart and he was also the older Number 2, in Austin Powers.

Herbet Lom would be fantastic, I loved The Ladykillers and he had a great little cameo in Spartacus too. He's a bit old for it now though, I fear.

Maybe, but Autographica have had quite a few older guests, most notably Sir John Mills and Titanic survivor Milvina Dean. Both appeared in their 90s. Of course, not everyone could be such a trooper with signing like Milvina is, but even if an older guest could only do a signing for a short time, or failing that, a talk or a pro photo session, then I'm sure we'd all understand. It would be good just to see some of the older ones who are still with us.

And yeah, I love The Ladykillers too. What a great movie. Alec's teeth lol. And Sellers and Lom together years before Pink Panther. A true classic for all time.

I met Herbert a couple of years ago - a great guy, happy to chat to his fans. He had a fall a while back, so might be slightly more unsteady on his feet. Burt is also a nice man.

There are a lot of people still left from the Pink Panther films - from Cappucine to Joanna Lumley and a lot of people in between.

Sadly Capucine passed away in 1990. I was thinking of her as a possible guest so I was looking at imdb and read about that. Didn't know till now. But you're right, there are quite a few possibilities for Pink Panther guests. Its still one of the most loved film series and no other show has had a reunion.