there's still a problem

undomiel

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
It gives us a sense of excitement not knowing but then again the fans of just elijah or whoeva may not get the chance to see him.

Please remember that you will be able to physically see the guests in the main hall on Sunday and Monday. Even if you don't manage to get to meet them and get an autograph, they will still be visable from some point in the hall. :lol:

Mark

It gives us a sense of excitement not knowing but then again the fans of just elijah or whoeva may not get the chance to see him.

Please remember that you will be able to physically see the guests in the main hall on Sunday and Monday. Even if you don't manage to get to meet them and get an autograph, they will still be visable from some point in the hall. :lol:

Mark

OMG! You've got me all excited now... imagine SEEING all the LotRers in the flesh... *swoons*

Btw do you know how many people you are expecting the LotRers to get through in one day?

• Showmasters Admin

Please remember that you will be able to physically see the guests in the main hall on Sunday and Monday. Even if you don't manage to get to meet them and get an autograph, they will still be visable from some point in the hall. :D

Mark

OMG! You've got me all excited now... imagine SEEING all the LotRers in the flesh... *swoons*

Btw do you know how many people you are expecting the LotRers to get through in one day?

It's so hard to say how many people they will get to meet, as it depends on so many things such as how much time they spend with people etc. Please be assured that we will try and make it so as many people as possible get to meet them, but it is always a balancing act, as we want everyone to have that little bit of personal time when they are one on one with the person they want to meet! All I can say is that we will do our best, and hopefully everyone else will also be aware of the guests time, and the people still waiting behind them. :D

At the end of the day, we just want as many people as possible to come away from the show with memories that they will treasure forever! :D

Mark

ya i see showmasters, i was just saying for people who wont be able to go on sunday or monday. ya im just going to be standing around staring at them all day after ive met them lol! :D think theres 500 tickets KaramelRose, for each guest isnt there showmasters?

I just read your sig - and I'm so with you on the Elijah in TTT Screenign! lol! I would love either Andy or Elijah in my screening! If not - then I'll be happy at least to hear the others! They would just be the icing on the cake!