Back to the Future

jonathan

How about a Back to the Future reunion. I know that Michael J Fox wouldnt be possible but the others would be great

Christopher Lloyd-Doc

Thomas F.Wilson-Biff

Lea Thompson-Lorraine

Mary Steenburgen-Clara

Crispin Glover-George McFly

John Tolkan-Strickland

Elisabeth Shue-Jennifer

Flea (from the Chilli Peppers)-Needles

Hes active for his cause and thats about it which is fair enough. He is not signing through the mail at all these days and tires very quickly apparently so its doubtful that hed come over to London for something like this.

Not impossible at all but unlikely unfortuantely. I know many people who suffer the same condition as him and still lead a very active life but it can take its toll.

I don't think Christopher Lloyd would do one,as much as I'd love him to.In America he doesn't sign photos or anything he considers to be valuable.A friend of mine saw him in LA when he was doing a play and ended up having an argument with him.Bill Murray is also like this.And Woody Harrelson.And Alicia Silverstone.And countless others...

However it would be so cool to have any of the others.I put Lea down for the 80's reunion already,but Crispin Glover would be the next best.I heard hes a bit weird but its gotta be worth a try! :blink: