hmmmmmmm

lookingfortarzan

There is a rumor going around that the episode was cut, though we'll have to wait and see the UK version and/or the DVDs for confirmation on that. Something that points to that reason is in interviews (not direct quote cause I'm lazy) is that David was kissing nearly everyone in the filming of that episode. I counted two people, hardly everyone. Or its the Weird/Sumner incident all over again designed to throw the fans off.

There is a rumor going around that the episode was cut, though we'll have to wait and see the UK version and/or the DVDs for confirmation on that.  Something that points to that reason is in interviews (not direct quote cause I'm lazy) is that David was kissing nearly everyone in the filming of that episode.  I counted two people, hardly everyone.  Or its the Weird/Sumner incident all over again designed to throw the fans off.

844818[/snapback]

id heard that too although that pic kinda reminds me of the mckay/beckett kiss at the end, from the stances they have, so im wondering if it was jamie showing david how he should do it cause apparently she did a lot of scenes first to show him how she would do it so he could get the body movements/actions right (one such scene is the sheet scene, where he is nekkid underneath *thud*)

just a guess tho...should not that gateworld have capped that picture wrong cause that aint katy hes kissing there thats cadman! LOL