DOBBY

mrsclairecarter

I want Dobby to win HP "Survivor" game, but everyone keeps taking points off him :rolleyes:

Damn Them! lol

Dobby's the best :) my aunt knitted me a cute Dobby toy for my birthday! its mega cute :unsure: but the nose is very pointy and digs into your neck and hurts when you try to cuddle him :angry:

• Moderators
I want Dobby to win HP "Survivor" game, but everyone keeps taking points off him :rolleyes:

Damn Them! lol

Dobby's the best :) my aunt knitted me a cute Dobby toy for my birthday! its mega cute :unsure: but the nose is very pointy and digs into your neck and hurts when you try to cuddle him :angry:

Yes Dobby is the best, thats why I want him to Win. It's not good that it hurts when you hug Dobby Top

VOTE DOBBY

Damn Them! lol

Yes Dobby is the best, thats why I want him to Win. It's not good that it hurts when you hug Dobby Top

VOTE DOBBY

hehe indeed

VOTE DOBBY!

LET THE DOBSTER WIN!!

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry, but I just find Dobby really annoying, in both the books and film. He was a 2 dimentional character who's main use was as a plot device rather than a strong interactive character.

And anyway, if everyone was picking on Dobby and taking points off him how come he's beating Harry, James, Tonks, and quite a few other major characters! :rolleyes:

Andrea

Sorry, but I just find Dobby really annoying, in both the books and film. He was a 2 dimentional character who's main use was as a plot device rather than a strong interactive character.

And anyway, if everyone was picking on Dobby and taking points off him how come he's beating Harry, James, Tonks, and quite a few other major characters! ;)

Andrea

I'm with you on this one!! Compared to the other characters in HP he's pants :wub:

And anyway, if everyone was picking on Dobby and taking points off him how come he's beating Harry, James, Tonks, and quite a few other major characters!  :wub:

Andrea

I'm with you on this one!! Compared to the other characters in HP he's pants :wub:

me too. His voice really annoys me :wub:;)

Aww poor Dobby,

Its a shame he was never used more in the books, he could have come quite a character :lol:

But not the greatest character in the world tho, altho I did kinda like the Dobby in COS, quite amusing!

Aww poor Dobby,

Its a shame he was never used more in the books, he could have come quite a character :wub:

But not the greatest character in the world tho, altho I did kinda like the Dobby in COS, quite amusing!

well no matter how annoying his voice is, i suppose it is funny to watch him beat himself up... I like the bit when he and harry are fighting over the skele-grow :lol:

• Moderators
Aww poor Dobby,

Its a shame he was never used more in the books, he could have come quite a character  :P

well no matter how annoying his voice is, i suppose it is funny to watch him beat himself up... I like the bit when he and harry are fighting over the skele-grow :wub:

his voice is sweet

me too. His voice really annoys me  :lol:  :D

*gasp* Kerri, i thought you liked Dobby?!?!

lol no no no! ok, he looks cute dressed in his filthy pillowcase and its funny to watch him hurt himself but his voice is just sooo annoying and i hate the way he looks *shiver* I liked him as a character in the books but in the films he is just URGH :P

• Moderators
me too. His voice really annoys me  :lol:  :D

*gasp* Kerri, i thought you liked Dobby?!?!

lol no no no! ok, he looks cute dressed in his filthy pillowcase and its funny to watch him hurt himself but his voice is just sooo annoying and i hate the way he looks *shiver* I liked him as a character in the books but in the films he is just URGH :P

he's so sweet & cute in the chamber of secrets. I Love dobby :lol: