Which lord of the rings member do u want at C4?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Which lord of the rings member do u want at C4?

• Billy
    • Andy
    • Dom
    • orlando
    • Elijah
    • Sean austin
    • Sean Bean
    • Viggo
    • John

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...yah...kinda like that:

pippin: whats that?

merry: that my friend is a beer jug (i´ve started a translate- program but it kinda sux and so i dunno if it translates all the words right)

pippin: wow great i´m going to get one too

and sam´s like: what? but you already have had a whole half- one (and i still dunno if it works)

well that´s what it was like in the film...

was (and still is) one of my favourite parts, i laughed my ass off

lol, well, you got the gist of it. So have you got like, the german version of LOTR?

Pippin: What's that?

Merry: That, my friend, is a pint

Pippin: It comes in pints? I;m getting one

Sam: But you've got a whole half already

hahahahaha, makes me laugh everytime

it would b great to hear ur reasons for choosing ur lotr member

It was very hard to chose who i wanted to attend C4 as i thought andy and billy were sooooooooooooo sweet but i would really really love to meet dom!!!!!!!!!!

reasons why i chose Dom:

He is my fav member of lotr

he is sooooooooooooo gorge

he is very funny

he has a great accent

he is the one and only!!!!

he is Merry!

he is totaly gorge (ooooops did i mention that already?)

he didnt come to sign at C3

he has the cutest face!!!!

it would be fun to meet him

he is a great british actor

he is Dom need i say more?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly and obviously Orlando must come to C4....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he is CLEARLY the best from LOTR, despite his fairly random and infrequent comments he he................lol

PLEASE ORLANDO MUST BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!! :yoda: (sorry having a bit of a random moment there)

As for reasons: well he's soooo talented in EVERYTHING, he's blonde, he's got long hair (the hippy look is v good!) he doesn't say much, and only says things when they are of utmost importance i.e "orcs," "goblins," and "have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said" all classics??!! What more can i say

Oh.. and a special hello to hobbit_luva777 by da way hehehe......c u sat

Clearly and obviously Orlando must come to C4....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he is CLEARLY the best from LOTR, despite his fairly random and infrequent comments he he................lol

PLEASE ORLANDO MUST BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!! :yoda: (sorry having a bit of a random moment there)

As for reasons: well he's soooo talented in EVERYTHING, he's blonde, he's got long hair (the hippy look is v good!) he doesn't say much, and only says things when they are of utmost importance i.e "orcs," "goblins," and "have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said" all classics??!! What more can i say

you forgot his important role of telling everyone that they have to get a move on. he reminded me of my old P.E. teacher in TTT... except orlando is MUCH better looking :lol: