If you could star in any film what would it be?

mrsclairecarter

If you could star in any film what would it be?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. If you could star in any film what would it be?

• 1. Harry Potter
    • 2. Lord Of The Rings
    • 3. Star wars
    • 4. Star Trek
    • 5. James Bond 007
    • 6. Terminator films
    • 7. A nightmare on elm street's
    • 8. Die Hard
    • 9. Rocky
    • 10. Other

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok cool , I will watch this space  Cher2a  B)

I shall be recruiting actors for my great cause... :firedevil::lol: I just had to make an evil comment on that! Lolz. I do opologise. My bad :P

What actors for a don't read, mods please delete film?

Can I be Max Harcore

:lol:

ok cool , I will watch this space  Cher2a  B)

I shall be recruiting actors for my great cause... :firedevil::lol: I just had to make an evil comment on that! Lolz. I do opologise. My bad :P

Can I be Max Harcore

Er... No. Lolz.

Can you really see ME doing *cough* that kind of film? B) Actually, perhaps I shouldn't have said that... :P

It's science fiction, actually. Scifi (fantasy) adventure romance. Less definition on romance, of course - but we need something for the ladies... Apprently :P

ok cool , I will watch this space  Cher2a  :P

Can I be Max Harcore

Er... No. Lolz.

Can you really see ME doing *cough* that kind of film? B) Actually, perhaps I shouldn't have said that... :P

It's science fiction, actually. Scifi (fantasy) adventure romance. Less definition on romance, of course - but we need something for the ladies... Apprently :P

Cant we do a don't read, mods please delete sci fi?

Eh thats an idea, drop the romance, picture the setting a lone earth survivor visits the planet Venus to repopulate the earth, with his big rocket he sets about his destiny??

What a hit!

B):P

sounds like a comedy to me  B)

Lolz! I'm not with him... He worries me sometimes :lol: Hmmmm... Or all the time! B)

You including mike donavon and Dom in that statement as were as bad as each other!

:P

:lol: Meep? I have no idea as to what on earth you are talking about... *Confused*... :firedevil:

sounds like a comedy to me  :P

Lolz! I'm not with him... He worries me sometimes :lol: Hmmmm... Or all the time! B)

You including mike donavon and Dom in that statement as were as bad as each other!

:lol: Meep? I have no idea as to what on earth you are talking about... *Confused*... :firedevil:

Im sure you dont..

Little miss innocent!

B)

sounds like a comedy to me  :P

Lolz! I'm not with him... He worries me sometimes B) Hmmmm... Or all the time! :P

B) Meep? I have no idea as to what on earth you are talking about... *Confused*... :firedevil:

Im sure you dont..

Little miss innocent!

HONESTLY, I don't!!! :o! :P:lol: Meep?..:lol:

sounds like a comedy to me  :o

Lolz! I'm not with him... He worries me sometimes B) Hmmmm... Or all the time! :P

B) Meep? I have no idea as to what on earth you are talking about... *Confused*... :firedevil:

Im sure you dont..

Little miss innocent!

You scare me sometimes!!

sounds like a comedy to me  :o

Im sure you dont..

Little miss innocent!

You scare me sometimes!!

Who - me?.. *Polishes halo* ;):P:o