New Horror Films

mrsclairecarter

I just saw the film 'Creep'. I thought it was brilliant. Not sure that I liked the fact that a sort-of monster was the baddie. I think it should have been on the train and the train should have been filled with ghosts. What does everyone else think??

I do recommend it to anyone looking for a good and scary horror flick!!

Just watched the two Final Destination movies. Some highly creative and enjoyable death scenes. Plus, just purchased Creep and Boogeyman, but not watched them yet. Looking forward to watching The Descent - a new horror movie from the director of Dog Soldiers. But, if you really want real horror, you should check out some of my ex-girlfriends! :headscratch:

• 2 weeks later...

i thought boogeyman was completly rubish, a bit jumpy at times but other then that, i thought it was terrible. House of wax aint bad, i was surprised cos i was a bit put off watching it cos paris is in it but i thought it was good. I havent seen creep yet, im gonna as soon as i can, everyone seems to like that.

has anyone seen the japanese version of the Grudge?? It's much better than the new one. It has a lot more going on it it, but it does get confusing.

If you buy it on dvd, the language is meant to be japanese but you can change the language to english.

• 3 weeks later...

house of wax was watchable...typical paris hilton gettin semi-naked..terrible acting....

went and saw skeleton key last night, I was enjoying the film but the ending...I kinda feel, I've walked out half way through a film and missed the 'ending' ??does that make sense?? or more simply, the ending was pants and it could of had at least an extra half hour on to finish it off....