Hellipedness!

Spoon

• Moderators
Anybody have any advice on how to convice my parents to let me stay at a (semi-) stranger's house for the weekend on my own so i can go to C4? *looks hopefull* :D

Hmm depends who the semi stranger is .. if they're fairly young, u cud get ur parents to talk to their parents and make sure they're all cool with it all, and relaxed etc. I know it may seem embarassing but it's usually the best way to put them at ease. Umm if not, perhaps letting the 'stranger' themselves talk to ur parents just to reassure them or something. I dunno, i've done stuff like that before n it's been cool. See if they're willing to talk to them.

LOL! good luck! it depends what your parents are like really but if their anything like mine then you need more than luck... if you believe in irish luck its kinda helpful to carry around the whole contry if you catch my drift! how is it a semi stranger?

Anybody have any advice on how to convice my parents to let me stay at a  (semi-) stranger's house for the weekend on my own so i can go to C4? *looks hopefull*  :D

Hmm depends who the semi stranger is .. if they're fairly young, u cud get ur parents to talk to their parents and make sure they're all cool with it all, and relaxed etc. I know it may seem embarassing but it's usually the best way to put them at ease. Umm if not, perhaps letting the 'stranger' themselves talk to ur parents just to reassure them or something. I dunno, i've done stuff like that before n it's been cool. See if they're willing to talk to them.

thats actually very good advice...ignore what i said and do that! good luck and hope to see you at c4!

Lol! thanks guys.

The Semi-streanger being Suzi (dracosb1tch). Semi cuz my mum nd dad dont no ehr r her parents but I know her! And weve met up for a lil bit before but bleh.

My mum said im too young to go over on my own (I'm 13, bah humbug) and my dad said that they dont know their parents or what their like r anythin. I suggested he talk 2 her mum but he said it wudnt make a difference :firedevil: Oh well, its worht a shot neways i guess...

He also said the plane tickets wud cost 2 much. Like €138 r summat. Funny cuz i saw an Aer Lingus ad 2day that said it was €39 one way to Heathrow including tax nd s***. Hmmmm. oh well thats the least of my worries right now. *sigh*

LOL! good luck! it depends what your parents are like really but if their anything like mine then you need more than luck... if you believe in irish luck its kinda helpful to carry around the whole contry if you catch my drift! how is it a semi stranger?

Hey, I LIVE in Ireland and I dont seem to be gettin much luck to far lol.