LOTR 9 vs 9

Nili

would you like say yes or no  

26 members have voted

1. 1. would you like say yes or no

• oww yes pleaseeeeee .Do you reeeealy wont to right to N word .

i'm pretty sure she means on other forums other people get on to you about bad spelling.

how come you put ISRAEL in capitals twice

and yes i had to edit this to correct spelling

Edited by red8886

to make it stand out :huh: have a bit more of an impact as it's not some where like France or Germany where you learn English from an early age

tbh I would find it annoying and frustrating if people kept on at me about spelling :D I am not officially dyslexic but I do have probs spelling things and with reading and writing sometimes and others, it's jsut plain typos!!! B)

true it can be annoying for people reading things they know are spell wrong :lol: and I get pied off at people who insist on writing in "text talk" or really obvious errors, intentional or not, such as "cumming" ;)

anyways back to LotR because this is Nili's topic and we shouldn't go off topic too much :P

sarah oneill

red8886  Posted on May 23 2005, 05:16 PM i'm pretty sure she means on other forums other people get on to you about bad spelling.

how come you put ISRAEL in capitals twice

and yes i had to edit this to correct spelling

Precisely :)

to make it stand out :angel: have a bit more of an impact as it's not some where like France or Germany where you learn English from an early age

tbh I would find it annoying and frustrating if people kept on at me about spelling :o I am not officially dyslexic but I do have probs spelling things and with reading and writing sometimes and others, it's jsut plain typos!!! :D

true it can be annoying for people reading things they know are spell wrong B) and I get pied off at people who insist on writing in "text talk" or really obvious errors, intentional or not, such as "cumming" B)

anyways back to LotR because this is Nili's topic and we shouldn't go off topic too much B)

sarah oneill

You lot are 1 of a kind - in a good way :D

as for Viggo , no he das not do events or sign staff by mail BUT that last part is only for the last 2-3 years , i wrot to him when he was on the set of LOTR at..i think the reeealy begining and send him a littel LOTR card and he wrot back :-) sooo thats it

so now can we start beging SM to do the imposssibel and get the 9 walkers and 9 ring werths ( or how ever you writ it ) plllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaasssssssseee :wub::pyth::wub:

How did you get Viggo's does he do events!!!!!?????

There is more to collecting autographs then events. My lord of the rings book has the following...

Sean Bean and Ian McCallum from theatre stage doors.

Orlando, Dom, Billy, Liv, Pete Jackson, Karl Urban, Bernard Hill, Howard Shore, Barry Osborne, Fran Walsh and others from premieres.

Elijah, John Noble, John RD, Sean Astin etc from Collectomania style events.

Viggo from outside his hotel when he was promoting another film.

Christopher Lee after "donating" £20 to the store manager at Christophers autobiography book signing.

And whoever mentioned the spelling mistakes: GET A LIFE.

Basil

i aware of that but i am not willing to stand outside for ages in at a premiere of at a stage door when i might not get one so i was simply asking a question.

As for the spelling thing get over it.

she didn't know she was from Israel and she apologized so BACK OFF.

How did you get Viggo's does he do events!!!!!?????

There is more to collecting autographs then events. My lord of the rings book has the following...

Sean Bean and Ian McCallum from theatre stage doors.

Orlando, Dom, Billy, Liv, Pete Jackson, Karl Urban, Bernard Hill, Howard Shore, Barry Osborne, Fran Walsh and others from premieres.

Elijah, John Noble, John RD, Sean Astin etc from Collectomania style events.

Viggo from outside his hotel when he was promoting another film.

Christopher Lee after "donating" £20 to the store manager at Christophers autobiography book signing.

And whoever mentioned the spelling mistakes: GET A LIFE.

Basil

I officialy HATE you ...

ok i'm envy i dont reeealy hate you.

i am not willing to stand outside for ages in at a premiere of at a stage door when i might not get one

Yeah that sucks, but the rewards are worth it. So far this year I have 85 different celeberirties autos inc Angelina Jolie, John Travolta, George Lucas and Kylie. If you know when a play finishes then you won't be waiting that long.

How long would you wait at a SM event for a celeb? It's no different really as your ticket number may not even be called.

Ah yes I see the apology. Matter dropped.

Basil

Well i arrive when it opens get all the virtual tickets i want generally within 1/2 hour.

Then i wander round the shops or go to the cinema the kind of thing i would do anyway and then meet me people so far i've managed to meet them all in an hour and half. so i'm not really waithing its like ten mins per person.

and i've always been below 500 so my ticket has always been called

I turn up early and wait an hour to two hours to ensure I get everyone on one day. If you're not there in time then you may not get through as a lot of people found with Elijah.

You're right under 500 is the norm but I don't want to have to travel up from Kent on two days because one guest was popular and I could'nt get through.

86 now. Just got Nancy Cartwright (voice of Bart Simpson).

Basil

the big stars can be quite easy to get - you just gotta know where to get them!

I got lisa marie presley after she had been on johnathan ross show - very happy to sign aswell!!

Got eminem when he first came on a u.k tour - he played apollo in manchester with dr dre and got him as he was coming out! How times change!

See im from england and i don't even know how to spell johnathan!!!! There goes my degree down the tube!!!

Can't believe there is someone from israel on these boards!! That is so fantastic!

the big stars can be quite easy to get - you just gotta know where to get them!

I got lisa marie presley after she had been on johnathan ross show - very happy to sign aswell!!

Got eminem when he first came on a u.k tour - he played apollo in manchester with dr dre and got him as he was coming out! How times change!

See im from england and i don't even know how to spell johnathan!!!! There goes my degree down the tube!!!

Can't believe there is someone from israel on these boards!! That is so fantastic!

oww thank you

not only am i on the board BUT i alsow attend :-) so far beein to 4 cons' made the best of friends and had the best vicashens ever !!!!!!

so at C-8 i'll see you all :-)

But on to autographs , here in Israel you get prhapes 1 celeb in 3-4 years :wub: last week was one of thows days Lionard nimoy came and i did get his auto' which was lucky as he gave only 5-6 autos the intair time he was here .

BTW was woundering why do we wont autographs ?..apart from the " it'l be worth a lot "

any thughts ?

BTW was woundering why do we wont autographs ?..apart from the " it'l be worth a lot "

dunno that is a really good question! It has somethimes struck me as why people want autos and why people make so much money off selling some ones signature! Ive just got home from doing breakfast at the hotel so my brain ain't functioning properley but i will have a good think about that!

its not so much the autogrtaph although i like having that its an excuse for me to meet the person.

Even i was to pass soneone famous in the street i wouldn't have the balls to say hi so asking for an autograph gives me a n excuse to speakto them.

its not so much the autogrtaph although i like having that its an excuse for me to meet the person.

Even i was to pass soneone famous in the street i wouldn't have the balls to say hi so asking for an autograph gives me a n excuse to speakto them.

Your right , it is a good excus ...now that i think of it it's probebly part of the resonwe do it I knew i wouldn't have the nurve to aproche some celeb on the streets ..what would i say... the boody gards will have me in a sec'

But then why do we bay autos , at least some of us , that dasn't explain that part ..is it in a way to have some part ( sounds dredfull i knew ) of the celeb ' ? even thow we can't even meet them ?