Mattzo !

Thankyou very much fellow yam-yam.....yes, I am back, and maybe even better than ever, i'll let you guys all be judges to that, anyway, i'm now suited and booted with a brand new PC in my posession, as Ash already stated (hope your name is Ash, i'm so crap with names) anyroad, good to be back, and massive appreciation that a thread as been made for me, hopefully my constant presence gracing these forums once again, won't be a bad thing......

U Turnip !!! :(

You know damn well my name aint Ash lol. :unsure:

Thankyou very much fellow yam-yam.....yes, I am back, and maybe even better than ever, i'll let you guys all be judges to that, anyway, i'm now suited and booted with a brand new PC in my posession, as Ash already stated (hope your name is Ash, i'm so crap with names) anyroad, good to be back, and massive appreciation that a thread as been made for me, hopefully my constant presence gracing these forums once again, won't be a bad thing......

U Turnip !!! :hathor:

You know damn well my name aint Ash lol. :hathor:

Yeah we all know your name is Leo :borg::borg::angry:

U Turnip !!! :lol:

You know damn well my name aint Ash lol. :rolleyes:

Yeah we all know your name is Leo :lol::lol::lol:

Alright smart ass LOL :lol:

Welcome back nice to have another midlander in the forums

i'm a midlander too!!!

Sorry Emma didn't realise it seems theres alot of people in the midlands that like there wrestling

thats ok!!! its good seeing the midlands being represented.

Max are you from Wolves or just live there..cos..umm..Wolverhampton aint part of the black country , and only black country folk are yam yams..but if u aint, we'll make you an honourary one LOL :rolleyes:

Dude I am from Wolves, I have always been called a Yam Yam I get some right stick from people at work over it as well, just cause they are all posh! lol