Star Trek Collectable Figurines.. Info please!

Umbrae

Hey everyone.

I have recently been given a set of colletable star trek (the next generation) figurines from my dad.

I'll post the information I know about the set.

a) made by Playmates.

B) Made in 1992

c) each figurine individually numbered for collectors.

d) each figure comes with their typical "fleet gear" (i.e Dr. Crusher has a portable medical kit, portable medical monitor, hypospray, and the medical tricorder.)

e) all figurines come with a display base that looks like the intercom badge each member of starfleet has on the series.

f) the set is COMPLETE (ALL 15 figurines. Listing: Benzite, Guinan, K'ehleyr, Borg, Locutus (Picard as borg), Counsellor Deanna Troi, Cadet Wesley Crusher, Dr. Beverly Crusher, Liutenant (JG) Worf, Commander William Riker, Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Lieutenant Commander Data, Lieutenant (JG) Geordi La Forge, Klingon Warrior Worf, Lt. Cmdr. Geordi La Forge in Dress uniform.)

I'm posting to see if anyone on this forum possibly has any information or a rough estimate of value on these figures.

I apologise if this is in the wrong sub-board and if it's a problem please move it to a designated forum.

Thanks to anyone who helps, much appreciated, Cheers.

- Adam

N.B: I'll watch this thread for a little while, but if anyone can help please add me to MSN on: iwantyoutoruinme@gmail.com (song lyric ;p). Thanks again.

At the moment all I can say is to see if there already on ebay, and what they are going for, or what similar ones are going for... Or try seeing what there going for all the web by seaching on google or something similar..

It also depends on what number the figures are i.e. number 1 would be more valuable as you may know.

Other then that I can't be much help sorry........

:rolleyes:

LLAP :unsure:

Hey everyone.

I have recently been given a set of colletable star trek (the next generation) figurines from my dad.

I'll post the information I know about the set.

a) made by Playmates.

B) Made in 1992

c) each figurine individually numbered for collectors.

d) each figure comes with their typical "fleet gear" (i.e Dr. Crusher has a portable medical kit, portable medical monitor, hypospray, and the medical tricorder.)

e) all figurines come with a display base that looks like the intercom badge each member of starfleet has on the series.

f) the set is COMPLETE (ALL 15 figurines. Listing: Benzite, Guinan, K'ehleyr, Borg, Locutus (Picard as borg), Counsellor Deanna Troi, Cadet Wesley Crusher, Dr. Beverly Crusher, Liutenant (JG) Worf, Commander William Riker, Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Lieutenant Commander Data, Lieutenant (JG) Geordi La Forge, Klingon Warrior Worf, Lt. Cmdr. Geordi La Forge in Dress uniform.)

I'm posting to see if anyone on this forum possibly has any information or a rough estimate of value on these figures.

I apologise if this is in the wrong sub-board and if it's a problem please move it to a designated forum.

Thanks to anyone who helps, much appreciated, Cheers.

- Adam

N.B: I'll watch this thread for a little while, but if anyone can help please add me to MSN on: iwantyoutoruinme@gmail.com (song lyric ;p). Thanks again.

Tobe honest mate most are worth between £3-£5 if that they aren`t massive as they used to be

Benzite, Guinan, K'ehleyr, Borg, Locutus (Picard as borg),Cadet Wesley Crusher,Klingon Warrior Worf, Lt. Cmdr. Geordi La Forge in Dress uniform.) you may get £7-£10 for.

Best thing to do is look on ebay and see what they are going for.