Wanted :Paul McGann info

JarethSeverus

;)

Hi, thanks so much for posting our info, really hope you can both come along, with the Store signing now planned on the Saturdy as well we are in for a great time (and even if you are not familiar with Earth: Final Conflict I can gaurantee you other Guests are great fun and just as cute!)

Cardiff has to be worth a visit for any Doctor Who fan at the moment ( new Dr will be filming around that time and whilst early days we are planning if poss a few surprises in connection with new series)

Go on book now!! :lol:

:D

Hey Jareth

Does that mean that you (and maybe a friend) are going to book? that's great news, with our Event hosting Guest talks & Eve party that should give lots of Paul time. As for more info if you go into the Collectormania 7 section on the main Board, then section called Paul McGann what did you talk about? - when in there go to just before end of page 2 and there is a message from Teri giving links to Paul's Official Site

Hope to hear from you! ^_^

Hi Vonha

You are a total star! How I managed to miss the whole McGann goodness that is going on in that section of the forum I have no idea! Well actually I do I don't have time to search the whole world of the internet that often.

In answer to your question yes, I and a friend I can rope in, will definatley book for Cardiff how could I say no!

Next available time I'll check your website throughly.

Thanks for all your help

Jareth Severus

X :unsure:

:gorgeous:

That's great!!, when you get a second go to our Website and you will see that you can either book online via paypal or via post (booking link on top left hand side of Homepage) - look forward to hearing from you - any problems just let me know! :D

Edited by Vonha

• 2 weeks later...

hurray some more people who may be going to Ascension!! the forum on their website is a lil slow :D

really looking forward to it but still haven't got round to telling my friends im off to Wales to see Paul McGann they might disown me lol

also fingers crossed he won't cancel (any other disappointed Morrissey fans on their way to IOW??)!!

:P

Hi Suz queen :spidy:

you just gotta stand up proudly and do tell your friends you are coming to Ascension!! I'm counting on you Guys here to spread the word - and Paul is soooo worth it isn't he, keep checking our Forum as well - all posts welcome!

oh and Jareth - tried to send PM from your post but unable - take it you're still there??