Can you believe it's been a week already

tametammy

well guys......

can you believe its been a week already!!!!!!!!!!

i'm such a fool.....crew party sunday totally drunk as im sure you all found out........the glow in the dark light thing whatever you want to call

them....i got some of the chemicals in my right eye and i had to go to hospital on tuesday morning cuz i couldn't even open my eye.....

had to have an injection in my eye cuz i had burnt all of my inside eye lid and eye ball........

but hey im sure it all goes with the fun of going to a crew party and getting drunk.....lol

my mum has been really down and poorly since CM finished i think that the tiredness has caught up with her now......bless her i :D my mum......

Pitboss Kate.......love you so much babe your the best and a great leader and someone too look up to...that also goes to Jez,Jeff Roxy and all the rest of the pitbosses.....

loads of love to Jason,Mark, David and Andrea who are STILL working hard after the event.....

ok ok im gonna shut up now for the first time in ages....lol :D

see u all at LFACC 3..............Love Debbie and Tammy.xxxxxxx

Yeah im from Bedford, how do u know me, or that????????????????????????????????? :o

cos you worked at bedford 2...and i work at bedford 1!

your were in with your mam the other day and you mentioned not bein able to work at CM or LFACC and i thought ohhh...small world! So thought i'd see if i could find you, which i have.

sorry if i scared you.

kirsty xx

yup, thats me! i was there with michael and tom.

i was just intregued to hear the words cm and LFACC so figured i'd find you.

i heard you'd left. i've got no idea who jacquie is but i've heard from the others that shes not that nice.

kirsty xx