CHRISTIAN

emma_w

need him to go to sd so can stalk him in june at manchester :lol:

was talking about him at work for some reason facial hair on men as i said i prefered jericho without a beard, then they were trying to convince me that randy would look good with facial hair (nooooooooooooo) but i said the only guy i like with facial hair is christian, dont really know why but there is something about him that makes me smile

Thats what i was saying last nite to other half that he needs to go to sd so we can see him there cant wait my little sis is already planning her outfit she loves cena but she is 16 so she would :unsure:

I like facial hair not sure why Triple H maybe :lol::D i think that sometimes it can make a man look older then he is ??? and i perfered chris jerico with longer hair so sexy mmmmmm :lol:

Yay! I've been a Christian fan since the E&C/Brood days, and I finally got to meet the guy backstage at Raw in April and can I just say OH. MY. GOD.

Definitely in the coalition. It's official, I'm one of the peeps. Captain Charisma for president.

Will add the pics I got during Raw (couldnt take my camera backstage, I almost cried)...

Jenny xxx

I met Shane McMahon at this meet and greet thingy in London, where Eugene and Randy Orton were also signined... basically, Shane had like 5 fans all day, so I stayed with him and had lunch and basically attached myself to him :unsure:

Anyway, he said was I going to see WWE any time soon, I told him I was, and it just ended up happening. Was well fun though. ^_^

Jenny xxx

• 2 weeks later...