lita/edge

emma_w

hey just found this over at wrestlingattitude

With Vince McMahon back at TV after recovering from his injury, the backstage area at Raw on Monday was less relaxed and more intense than previous weeks.

Almost everyone internally was pleased with Mondays Raw show, which was wrestling focused. Morale overall is high, with many thinking that business is finally beginning to rise, with an excellent PPV buyrate for WrestleMania, a sold out, high grossing European tour and steady TV ratings.

Lita is set to turn heel on Kane, perhaps as early as next week. Believe it or not folks, there is talk of pairing Lita and Edge together, thus the setup this past week on RAW.

Trish Stratus is off TV and the road for the forseeable future due to a severe back injury. I am unsure if she requires surgery or if it is merely a case of rest and physiotherapy.

As a part of the draft, which is set to take place sometime towards the end of this month, Christian is heading to Smackdown and Kurt Angle is heading to Raw.

so expect a lot more pro matt chants. i think it is a silly idea as its going to cause a lot of friction

It doesnt surprise me that they are considering pairing the two together (if it is true) as Vince McMahon will exploit absolutely anything to put money in his pockets...

Look at how he has shamelessly exploited whats happened in Iraq with Hassan's character (yet he still sends his wrestlers to Iraq on tours every now and then).

The funniest thing was in the build up to Wrestlemania 7, Vinnie Mac exploited the gulf war with his Slaughter (the Iraqi Sympathiser) vs Hogan (the American Hero) main event match up.

While american troops were dying in the Gulf, Vinnie Mac still sent out Slaughter to campaign for Saddam until the match up where Hogan won. If the whole angle and buildup wasnt such a let down (the fans and media were disgusted by this storyline) Vinnie Mac and the WWE(F) could have been branded war profiteers!

Yep, if it makes money than Vinnie Mac would do it... even if it meant selling his granny!!!

Aww poor kane I think we are gonna see him go slowly mad of Heidenreich proportions!!!

Good idea tho! We need something spectacular to happen soon cos its been a bit flat lately! Altho I must admit watched some of Raw this morning and it was awesome!

If Vince is planning on pairing up Lita and Edge, he may as well hunt Matt Hardy down and cut his heart out.

well thats what i thought, for someone who loved the company as much as matt did its like stabbing him the back well and truly.

if i could meet matt i'd give him a big hug and tell him that we all still love him. (prob not much comfort but still)

Yeah I saw it. How pissed off is everyone that Matt got fired because of the stupid Amy/Adam relationship off-screen? Just because you're girlfriend has an affair with your best friend, you get fired... who worked that one out?

WE WANT MATT!!! I'm starting a petition... will be on another thread though. What does everyone think?

Jenny xxx

I dont agree with the fact that matt got sacked thats not nice but no one knows the whole story all people are seeing is that edge and lita have got it together yeah in the wrong way with them both being in relaionships but has matt done anything to cause lita to may be go looking else where there are two sides and in this case i think many poeple have forgotten that and just gone for edge and lita

I dont agree with the fact that matt got sacked thats not nice but no one knows the whole story all people are seeing is that edge and lita have got it together yeah in the wrong way with them both being in relaionships but has matt done anything to cause lita to may be go looking else where there are two sides and in this case i think many poeple have forgotten that and just gone for edge and lita

I cant believe Vinnie Mac, exploiting the deaths of War Heroes for his product is in the worst taste, the man has no morals when it comes to money.

Now making Lita and Edge an on screen couple after he sacked the innocent party in all of this is terrible, what must the WWE employees be thinking about all of this???

Edited by Rockybalboa

That's a really good point, I never thought of it like that before... Wow. That's a point of view I actually haven't heard, haven't considered... I am blown away.

Jenny xxx

That's a really good point, I never thought of it like that before... Wow. That's a point of view I actually haven't heard, haven't considered... I am blown away.

Jenny xxx

Im glad someone can see maybe another point of view, i think the big problem is when one person starts with something other people follow and thats how it starts and carrys on.

• 2 weeks later...