tom felton

tic-tac

I met Tom on sat and I think he was sooo sweet! :wub: , his mum was really friendly too ;) , i thought it was cute the way you had to write your name down so he wouldn't get it wrong. bless him, he was great to meet :D

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they did that for everyone i think - the name writing i mea, we had that for christian and alexis anyway.

i didnt actually go see tom because i didn have a ticket and wasnt going to get another autograph so i just admired from a distance. did you talk to him for long? if so what was he saying?

they did that for everyone i think - the name writing i mea, we had that for christian and alexis anyway.

i didnt actually go see tom because i didn have a ticket and wasnt going to get another autograph so i just admired from a distance. did you talk to him for long? if so what was he saying?

i just talked to him about the event and that, not much really his mum spoke too, she was lovely :blush:

I was trying to talk to him....but i wasn't making any sense so i stopped....he was really sweet anyway. He has lovely writing too!

i know his handwriting is gorgeous - all swirly - wish i could write like that lol

I was trying to talk to him....but i wasn't making any sense so i stopped....he was really sweet anyway. He has lovely writing too!

i know his handwriting is gorgeous - all swirly - wish i could write like that lol

Yeh it is, i love his writing, my name is Becky and he did the B really nice, bless him :rolleyes:

He was such a darling, though i think was quite shy, Moony and I gave him the very secret diaries and he looked so surprised when we explained what they were and went through a process of taking them half out the folder and putting them back in and then putting them to one side and then picking them up again and he looked at me as if to say you're actually letting me keep this copy of them and then said he'd read them on his way home or later on, he was so adoreable and for all those that say he was really abrupt, try being 15 and sitting behind a desk and being mobbed by crazy people, it's a very frightening experience!

He was such a darling, though i think was quite shy, Moony and I gave him the very secret diaries and he looked so surprised when we explained what they were and went through a process of taking them half out the folder and putting them back in and then putting them to one side and then picking them up again and he looked at me as if to say you're actually letting me keep this copy of them and then said he'd read them on his way home or later on, he was so adoreable and for all those that say he was really abrupt, try being 15 and sitting behind a desk and being mobbed by crazy people, it's a very frightening experience!

except hes 17 but never mind

what are the secret diaries?

lol oops, well he doesn't look 17 lol! but even so that's still very alarming lol!

I wrote them for the Hogwarts House Cup game and they had to be in the same style as the lOTR Very Secret Diaries, they're hilarious, basically playing off undertones in the books and filling in gaps with comic happenings that you don't get to read about, they're funny on their own but side splitting when you read them all together lol

lol oops, well he doesn't look 17 lol! but even so that's still very alarming lol!

I wrote them for the Hogwarts House Cup game and they had to be in the same style as the lOTR Very Secret Diaries, they're hilarious, basically playing off undertones in the books and filling in gaps with comic happenings that you don't get to read about, they're funny on their own but side splitting when you read them all together lol

aww he did sort of look quite young - my mom says someone needs to give him a good meal cause he looked veyr small

god no wonder he was surprised, all that work you put into them

They really fun to write, his was mostly improv though because it's based on the thrid book, well the diaries I wrote were apart from Chritian's obviously, fav line out of draco's has to be .... "Got black cloak and mask for birthday, Dad said 'for when you're ready to enter the family business'...I didn't know you needed to dress up to manage a trust fund"

They really fun to write, his was mostly improv though because it's based on the thrid book, well the diaries I wrote were apart from Chritian's obviously, fav line out of draco's has to be .... "Got black cloak and mask for birthday, Dad said 'for when you're ready to enter the family business'...I didn't know you needed to dress up to manage a trust fund"

lol :lol:

they sound great. cool i bet he will love them!!

I hope he does like them and I tried my best to make them funny, it explained where they got the cloaks for being the dementors anyway lol, also I threw in alot of Monty Python references...wish I'd known Matthew would be strolling about the centre on Sunday, I would have taken him a copy too!

I hope he does like them and I tried my best to make them funny, it explained where they got the cloaks for being the dementors anyway lol, also I threw in alot of Monty Python references...wish I'd known Matthew would be strolling about the centre on Sunday, I would have taken him a copy too!

Matthew was there?? Damn, wish I'd gone Sunday now!!!

Anyway...Tom Felton, lovely guy! Really nice!

yeah matt was there with his parents (i presume) and rather fit brother

Edited by Cazzie15

Yeh I know! God both of them are really good looking and I can't get over how cute Jamie Yeates is! lol, God damn the Harry Potter make-up artists! lol! Funny thing is, I was walking along saw Matthew and saw him give me a wide berth in passing lol...just because I had a major head wound doesn't mean I'm deranged...wearing leather on the hotest weekend of the year yes, the head wound no

Yeh I know! God both of them are really good looking and I can't get over how cute Jamie Yeates is! lol, God damn the Harry Potter make-up artists! lol! Funny thing is, I was walking along saw Matthew and saw him give me a wide berth in passing lol...just because I had a major head wound doesn't mean I'm deranged...wearing leather on the hotest weekend of the year yes, the head wound no

lol Jamie Yeates was sooo cute, i didn't see matthew either *sob, sob*

lol Jamie Yeates was sooo cute, i didn't see matthew either *sob, sob*

awww you poor deprived people! Jamie was a Dude! If he'd been there on Sunday I'd have given him and Tom Sherbet lemons like I gave Christian!

:P My daughter met Tom on Sat and she's now in love! Him and his mum were really nice, my daughter

has a multi signing and his mum allowed him to sign it even though he stated that he would only personlise

that was really nice of them. His mum also took a photo of him and my daughter for his website which made

my daughters day! :P

I can't get over how cute Jamie Yeates is!

you and me both lol

you and me both lol

He was so kewl as well, I think he would have made an amazing Harry and also looks like Elljah Wood in some of the pics we've got of him! XD

you and me both lol

He was so kewl as well, I think he would have made an amazing Harry and also looks like Elljah Wood in some of the pics we've got of him! XD

yeh i totally agree, he was wasted on such as small part in hp, i hope he does more acting :lol:

*cries* its so unfair i so wanted to meet matt im soo sad i didnt go on sunday now. wow my dads gettin an ear bashing tonite (if i remeber)

tom was realy nice and sooo polite.