SHOWMASTERS: Wrestlers Contact Info

Well, I am going one step further. I am now posting random wrestlers contact addressess for Showmasters, trying to make it easier to get some more wrestlers heading our way. Feel free to join in and add to this thread with contact info of your favourite wrestlers. These are just some ideas, and my not appeal to everyone but I am just presenting a variety!

Bill Goldberg Contact address:

goldberg@billgoldberg.com

Roddy Piper Contact address:

Jessierrp@aol.com

(www.rowdyroddypiper.com)

Kevin Nash

http://www.kevinbigsexynash.com/contact.html

(Online contact form)

Bret Hart

http://www.brethart.com/contact.asp

Scott Steiner

info@bootydaddy.com

Million Dollar man Ted Dibiase

http://www.milliondollarman.com/contact.html

Honky Tonk Man

http://www.thehonkytonkman.com/contact.shtml

Also, if Showmasters have forgot then the contact info for all current WWE Superstars is (unless SM used a different method to book previous guests)

http://www.wwe.com/help/contact_us.jsp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic idea!!!

You should go and work for SM!!!!!

I bloody should!

Hey I am needed where I am though... So I am told!

But with the right advertising I am 100 certain that wrestling guests would be huge for these kind of events!

Would be very cool to meet Bret, DiBiase or Piper. DiBiase is currently working with the Smackdown brand right now though so I'm not sure if he'd have any free time for it and I think Piper just signed a WWE deal of some sort. I still think Bret would make a great guest especially as he'd pull in people who may not like wrestling any more but were big fans in the 90's when Bret was one of the top superstars.

Well thats two threads started, DaveB also put some other contact info up as well so thats all we can do...

Put lets keep putting some contact info up and maybe it will happen...

But, S**t in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first! lol

Well thats two threads started, DaveB also put some other contact info up as well so thats all we can do...

Put lets keep putting some contact info up and maybe it will happen...

But, S**t in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first! lol

yuck what a horrid way of putting things lol

Ok Ok OK,

Showmasters I am going to say if for you in some different languages!

English:

Hurry up and get some wrestling guests, its getting silly now!

French:

Dépêchez-vous vers le haut et obtenez quelques invités de lutte, son obtenir idiot maintenant!

German:

Beeilen Sie sich oben und erhalten Sie einige wringende Gäste, sein dumm jetzt erhalten!

Spanish:

Apresúrese para arriba y consiga a algunas huéspedes de lucha, el su conseguir tonto ahora

Italian:

Affretti in su ed ottenga alcuni ospiti wrestling, relativo ottenere silly ora!

Russian:

Поспешите вверх и получите некоторых wrestling гостей, свой получать придурковато теперь

Dutch:

De haast omhoog en wordt nu sommige worstelende gasten, zijn dwaas krijgen

Greek:

Η βιασύνη επάνω και παίρνει μερικούς παλεύοντας φιλοξενουμένους, της να πάρει ανόητη τώρα

Ok now you have no excuses! Get our wrestling guests!!! Or do you want the Swahili language in here as well???

Ok Ok OK,

Showmasters I am going to say if for you in some different languages!

English:

Hurry up and get some wrestling guests, its getting silly now!

French:

Dépêchez-vous vers le haut et obtenez quelques invités de lutte, son obtenir idiot maintenant!

German:

Beeilen Sie sich oben und erhalten Sie einige wringende Gäste, sein dumm jetzt erhalten!

Spanish:

Apresúrese para arriba y consiga a algunas huéspedes de lucha, el su conseguir tonto ahora

Italian:

Affretti in su ed ottenga alcuni ospiti wrestling, relativo ottenere silly ora!

Russian:

Поспешите вверх и получите некоторых wrestling гостей, свой получать придурковато теперь

Dutch:

De haast omhoog en wordt nu sommige worstelende gasten, zijn dwaas krijgen

Greek:

Η βιασύνη επάνω και παίρνει μερικούς παλεύοντας φιλοξενουμένους, της να πάρει ανόητη τώρα

Ok now you have no excuses! Get our wrestling guests!!! Or do you want the Swahili language in here as well???

You forgot swedish...... Showmästare skynda på och kom med lite wrestling gäster,det här börjar bli fånigt nu :angry:

ok RockyBalboa, whatever u say!!

you know all the languages ever invented and can write, read and speak them all fluently!!  ;) lol

all the best, craig!!  :wub:

Come on now be nice! We are all friends here! :lol:

lol :P

all the best, craig!! :wub:

you know all the languages ever invented and can write, read and speak them all fluently!!  :P lol

all the best, craig!!  ;)

Come on now be nice! We are all friends here! :lol:

Cathy, did you go to C7 in the end? I spoke to Andy yesterday and he said he thought you were going.

you know all the languages ever invented and can write, read and speak them all fluently!!  :wub: lol

all the best, craig!!  :wub:

Come on now be nice! We are all friends here! :P

Cathy, did you go to C7 in the end? I spoke to Andy yesterday and he said he thought you were going.

No darlin I didnt go :lol: Have had too much to do this weekend plus ive got a damn eye infection so ewwwww! Im going to expo tho! ;)

Did you have a good time?

Apart from not meeting James Marsters and Anthony Head I had a good time, I was gutted that I missed out on meeting those two though. Next time around I am getting a hotel in MK for the weekend. I can't be missing out on any Batman guests lol.

Hope the eye infection clears up

Edited by rickyparty

Apart from not meeting James Marsters and Anthony Head I had a good time, I was gutted that I missed out on meeting those two though. Next time around I am getting a hotel in MK for the weekend. I can't be missing out on any Batman guests lol.

Hope the eye infection clears up

Yeah Im gonna do that for C8! It should be a good one!

Aww thanks!