Message for Aragorns Princess!

Merry Madam

Hi Aragorns Princess! I tried to email the Dom pics to you from your profile page but it wouldn't let me, and I couldn't PM you either! It could just be my computer, I don't know! So if you didn't mind, could you post your email address here and I'll send them on to you then? If you don't want to it's fine! Thanks for all your help!

Edited by Merry Madam

I'm grand thanks honey, bit stressed coz of essays for college, but ok apart from that! How are things with you? I've just sent you two emails with the pics attached to them, not sure if the second email actually has the pics with it, if it doesn't let me know! Hope you like them! :D

Edited by Merry Madam

hey hun just got your emails but for some reason the pics are showing in the email but they aren't working when ive saved them to my hard drive or tried to upload them from the URL either and I don't know why :lol: im stumped :o BTW I am LOVIN the viggo dom piccie...i believe I have found my fav pairing ...other than dom/billy of course!!

Aw that's a pity that they won't load up, but I'm glad that you got to see them at least! Thought you'd like the Dom/Viggo one alright! :angel: It's a lovely pic isn't it? A real men-bonding moment! I actually have it printed out and up on my wall!