red nose day

~*~marie~*~

I soooo wanna be involved with this if we can do it *hopes* :D [/color]

can i add you to msn? so we can have a proper natter about it sometime?

ill try and remember to email showmasters about it..with help we should be able to raise quite a bit :D

o o o o! i was gona suggest gettin the guests to donate something lol. :unsure:

aye can do lass! fliz7@hotmail.com

I think this'll be so cool if we can it, i'm sure it'd raise a hell of a lot of money too considering the amount of people going! The guests will hopefully be behind it a lot too! :lol:

just incase anyone wanted to know...it appears that so far me and some mates are just goin to dress up and go round college and town doing a collection..so far we have a punky fairy type person (ie me) and a glam rocker...who i have to make the costume for..because she wants to look like ziggy stardust.. ;)

how are everyone elses plans going? :wub:

Sorry to be a party pooper but to collect money in the streets you need a permit from the council ... best bet is to get the permission of a property (ie school / college / workplace) to collect within their grounds. If collecting in public you might also encounter hostile people who my have been duped before especially with the con artists who claimed to be doing things for the tsunami appeal. I've collected for charity and have been on the receiving end of some smart comments.

Aside from that have fun and enjoy yourself.

Sorry to be a party pooper but to collect money in the streets you need a permit from the council ... best bet is to get the permission of a property (ie school / college / workplace) to collect within their grounds. If collecting in public you might also encounter hostile people who my have been duped before especially with the con artists who claimed to be doing things for the tsunami appeal. I've collected for charity and have been on the receiving end of some smart comments.

Aside from that have fun and enjoy yourself.

thanx for the tip. i was a little worried about collecting on the street anyway so i think ill just stick to college. :D

• 3 weeks later...

RIGHT!

well...wots everyone doing?hmm?

well just so ye bunch of funky peeps know..im being brave and dressing up and goin to college as a fairy (all on me own coz my freinds wont dress up) but yeah...ill post some photos if anyone takes some..

just pondering wot everyones up to.. :lol: