!!??

Babe

When I met Tom and Dev to be honest there wasn't alot of talking because obviously you don't get alot of time with them, I was shaking really bad when I met Tom and I couldn't stop smiling, it was crazy - my emotions.

Edited by Blonde_Kitten

Don't get her to que with you then, get her to watch from the side or something - last thing you need is your friend looking at elijah funny as you meet him, that will be rude and then you have a fall out or something. My friend wasn't into Tom, so she went off did her own thing while I met him and Dev and then we met back up. She could go shopping or something!

My mum came too, but because my friend wasn't into it like me they went off and had a drink while i queued and then met Tom, then I met them again. Maybe she'll feel different when she gets there, i dunno, maybe someone else she likes thats going and could go watch them while you queue for Elijah. She shouldn't really go if shes not into it, just get her to watch from the side or something

Ok....U sure it will be okay if U ask for a kiss?? :unsure::(

Look at it this way , if you dont ask for a kiss you'r probebly be very upset later , if you do , and you get one , and you get a pictur of it , think how happy you'l be :-) so you'r friend might not like him and you'r Mom well who kews :-)

but you will be happy ..and i think you'r going cos U wont to meet him :-)

But if i'm here might as well ask

do i ask for a pictur after or befor i get my book signed ?

is it ok to ask for a picture waill thers a Q behind me ?

i reeeealy wont pictures with all hobbits , and more stars ,but i dont wont to be rood to ppl who are waiting for ther turn ?