I know this had been posted before...

elijahs_ladie

Hi!

I know this has been posted b4 and I dont mean to annoy anyone, but where are the Easter Eggs on the ROTK EE?? I started watching some of it last night, then remembered there are Easter Eggs in there but couldn't remember where they were!!

Thanks to anyone who can help :blink:

Much love and hobbitt-yness (mmmmmmmm Elijah I soooooo WOOD!! :D:o )

fliss :lol:

Heey Fliss,

The only ones I know of, are on DVD 1 and on DVD 2. They're found the same way, but obviously one on one disc and one on the other. :lol: Just go to the scene selection and then go to the last page and last scene to select. From there press down... the One Ring should appear then press enter.

I think that's it anyway. :D

They're pretty funny, so enjoy! :o

Heheh heeylooo!

Yeah you do that, shouldn't be too hard to find..just play around with the remote and I'm sure you'll get it! I think on the first DVD it's the Dom/Elijah interview and on the second is the PJ/Stiller interview! Let me know what you think! :lol:

Heheh heeylooo!

Yeah you do that, shouldn't be too hard to find..just play around with the remote and I'm sure you'll get it! I think on the first DVD it's the Dom/Elijah interview and on the second is the PJ/Stiller interview! Let me know what you think! :headscratch:

omgggggggg i cant wait now!!! thanks andypandy!! (soz, lol :lol: )

omggggggg have just watched them they were so fricking funny!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOOOOOVE the dom/elijah one... i dont kno how dom cud not laugh out loud n give it away... hahaaaaaaaaaaa :P

are there any more of the dvd? or any of the other dvds? arrgh i am soooo in need of a hobbit fix!! :wub:;)